should i get a bike rack for my car? i kinda like the looks and it'll actually be practical. i wanna take the girl up to the canal this summer and go biking. but im not sure how it would look on a silver civic... heres a picture of my car. (no wing in this picture)

l_99057d5e9dbf45658f4c8f446bfc5e9e.jpg

will it look good? and will it work with the sunroof? or is it just too damn jdm lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

a bike rack for looks??? i thought they were for holding bikes. i guess i AM getting old...

and a wing on a fwd? :nea:

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

a bike rack for looks??? i thought they were for holding bikes. i guess i AM getting old...

i just wanna know if it will make my car retarded looking or not when there aren't any bikes on it. lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

if you don't want a permanent solution, I believe there is a sort of temporary bike rack that straps on your trunk. I believe it's made by a company called Saris. The model I'm thinking of is their Bones line. My aunt had one and loved it; you could remove it quickly and easily if you weren't using it.

Too many projects, too little time...

bike rack = 25HP

lol, jk

Bike racks need to be temporary though, Ive never seen any that look cool. The closest to cool looking would be the VW roof luggage racks and even those only work on the right car imo.

i heard they only increased performance by 15 hp.. lol i just need a way to transport 2 bikes 30 miles this summer

ive used the one that mounts on the trunk lid, and it works good (invest in a little foam tape to cut down on scratches) and comes off really easily