DC Sound Lab

I saw this today :) But it was definitely not what made me shit my pants... :ehh:

Let me guess...You had Taco Bell before you came over to the shop :pardon:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Thats a harsh comment Drew. If you are blowing up Stetsom amps you are doing something wrong... But then maybe i am the only guy on this site that knows what he is doing?

As for the lv6 it will be a high power DAILY sub. With a 4" coil it would handle 5k daily respectively. At a certain point adding more power on music gets you no where, just ask Rob lol. Why do you think i dont turn my amps up anymore?

I meant, running stetsom mean you will be dealing with a lot of people who do not agree with your amp selection- I'm not saying anythiing good or bad about the amps themselves. ;)

Thats a harsh comment Drew. If you are blowing up Stetsom amps you are doing something wrong... But then maybe i am the only guy on this site that knows what he is doing?

As for the lv6 it will be a high power DAILY sub. With a 4" coil it would handle 5k daily respectively. At a certain point adding more power on music gets you no where, just ask Rob lol. Why do you think i dont turn my amps up anymore?

what do you mean? I just turn every knob on my amps up, thats how you get loud quick!!

:lol:

Roseville, CA

I run Stetsom also with no problems on the 7K2D's.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder