Second Skin Audio

2 Brand New Powerbass 15 Woofers..

i rember walking in and seeing you with those RES lol. you said you were running them I said sweet i get to film some smoke this week end lmao I told you they were gonna smoke right in front of the salesmen i even asked the salesmen to sell you some thing else cuss you wernet gonna get past qualifying n you both said its what you could afford n it was warenteed

i rember walking in and seeing you with those RES lol. you said you were running them I said sweet i get to film some smoke this week end lmao I told you they were gonna smoke right in front of the salesmen i even asked the salesmen to sell you some thing else cuss you wernet gonna get past qualifying n you both said its what you could afford n it was warenteed

hahhahah.. yeah.. they smoked alright.. :) but i got my powerbass subs with those almost going up in flames :P

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

but... you know... jc is no longer a RE dealer or a PowerBASS dealer... they both ended their sales with that shop...

WCA rusty is the only RE dealer in sparks now

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend