Sonic Electronix

ok my brain hurts from thinking lol.

what should i run.

4 audiopipe 3000's.

or 8 rockford fosgate 1000's.

heres the deal.

how would the 4 audiopipe ammps do at 2 ohms??? are they good amps?? do they really put out power??/

if anyone could answer these questions ^^^^ it would be awesome!

thanks

i dont know any info on audiopipe. i can tell you that my t1000-1bd came in at 1369 watts. so lets say they average 1300. times 8 would be = 10400 watts,but i bet it would actually be more. also can tell you that its stable to one ohm but likes pure clean power

so for 8 of them your going to need great elec.

the search button sux....answere or dont, but dont be a dick . its a simple question to answere.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

The audiopipes have been tested to do the rated power. So you should have about 12000 watts if you go 2ohms on each one.

But you're going to need a beefy electrical to hold up either of your choices.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

i dont know any info on audiopipe. i can tell you that my t1000-1bd came in at 1369 watts. so lets say they average 1300. times 8 would be = 10400 watts,but i bet it would actually be more. also can tell you that its stable to one ohm but likes pure clean power

so for 8 of them your going to need great elec.

the search button sux....answere or dont, but dont be a dick . its a simple question to answere.

The search button has worked for me great countless times. Maybe it's because you're not spelling what you're searching for correctly.

The audiopipes have been tested to do the rated power. So you should have about 12000 watts if you go 2ohms on each one.

But you're going to need a beefy electrical to hold up either of your choices.

X2 on electrical. You're gonna need quite a bit of juice on tap. I'm talking several batteries and a couple alts.

I am running the audiopipe with 3 12 type r's at 2 ohms and it doesn't break a sweat it will push 3000 rms at 2 ohms stable and the amp can hit 16000 watt blurps the only downfall with the amp is it takes alot of room it is 7 in by 30 in long but great amp for the buck.

Archived