Box almost complete!! 1997 Ford Ranger Two DC LVL 3 15"s

Ok I know im a flake. God damn problems came up today! Well last night actually. I noticed there was some RCA feedback coming through on the subs so I tore everything out this morningf and switched RCAs, and ran them different. Fixed that problem, ok great. Still something sounded weird idling or shifting gears, so I figured i'd start checking grounds. Fixed my main ground which helped my voltage a lot, its even better then it was before now. Apparently one of my helpers forgot to tighten it so it was only hand tightened to the frame. Luckily it didn't do any damage. Now Idling with the system banging it never really goes under 12.7v. Headlights on it gets to low 12s but I think its just fine. Although now that I fixed that ground im getting either an EXTREMELY bad rattle inside my truck, or there is something wrong with the box/subs. I knew my truck was going to take some abuse but I didnt think it'd be this bad, the damn thing is falling apart off two fifteens on 1500w.

The noise is like a strange hollow type rattle, but there isn't like a metal to metal noise to it. I don't know if im hearing mechanical noise from the subs being inverted and so close to me that im hearing every little noise they make, which is what Rusty suggested might be a possibility today, but he hasn't got to actually hear it again since the day I put them in and it sounds different from then. Could it be port noise? My port is only 3"x13"16.5" inches wide, if that helps.

It is really hard for me to hear where exactly the noise is coming from. It's still EXTREMELY loud as far as pure bass, but the noise is evident and it doesnt sound good, and being that you can only really hear it good when the volume and subs are up high, its hard to pinpoint the location of the noise. God damn it. I know im babbling about a bunch of shit but im just frustrated. I guess ill buy a bunch of Damplifer Pro and cover the back side of my cab with it and see if that helps. :angry::shrug:

COOL STORY BRO!!!

now quit playin around and prove it with videos and pictures,

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

sweet system, how much has it run you so far?

dr-evil2.jpg

ONE-HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Ok guys, sad news. Everything is back out of the truck. Im building a new box! This one just didnt turn out the way I wanted it. This first time putting everything in was like the rough draft of an essay. I did it, now I am going back through, correcting my mistakes, and making it perfect. Then writing it down in ink!!!

Really tired, just finished taking everything out. I work every day until Monday so sometime shortly here it will get re-done.

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

So, here we go. This time, like I said, it's getting done right!

SDMorris1.jpg

32.75hz. Subs forward, port forward, no longer inverted.

Bangin?

HUGE THANKS to my man bcpballer64 for the design.

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Archived