6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

how in the hell can someone build audio systems for a living and afford to put 500k into a 50k vehical and put 20k rims on it ?????

U must be mad jelly to not afford anything what this Guy has in his Hummer. And how does he afford all of this? Its called having an income with A LOT of money to play with that I'm pretty sure that he busted his balls to get to this point. Don't be mad because you ate stuck on some Walmart subsb with some boss 5000 Max amp with tiny 8ga power/ground inputs. /rant

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Still the best build imo. How's the equipment holding up? Is it fair too say the amps can be used in a daily application with no worries. Any plans to compete with it in the future. Id like too see it do a 30 sec p&p run or bassrace in the 59 class

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I second that! /\ /\ if love to see this beast in the lanes especially pnp run your doors would murder the judges hahaha beymas putting in work!!!! they would all move after the first few seconds I'm sure ;) hope to see this beast at SBN this year :)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Lol... it is because Trippi is a Prince from a far land.

Right?

lol..i wish

Trippi is one of the nicest guys I've EVER known. The help he lends to his community is 5 star. I hope this guy gets to meet Trippi one day so he will know it to be true.

muchas gracias

Still the best build imo. How's the equipment holding up? Is it fair too say the amps can be used in a daily application with no worries. Any plans to compete with it in the future. Id like too see it do a 30 sec p&p run or bassrace in the 59 class

Thanks man. Yes the amps are solid, no problems at all. I will compete every now and then..it's too hard say because my work hours are unpredictable. I am going to SBN tho. I'm more into just demoing than the meter but I might enter something there.

I second that! /\ /\ if love to see this beast in the lanes especially pnp run your doors would murder the judges hahaha beymas putting in work!!!! they would all move after the first few seconds I'm sure ;) hope to see this beast at SBN this year :)

lol..your doors aren't slouches either Blake. :peepwall: And stop trying to set me up ...what do I look like going against you, Mikey, Pipo and the rest of the monsters that will be there? lol

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

man you're in delaware? shit i wanna drive over there and pop my 150 cherry 8)

And come on up man...shoot me a pm and we can work it out. And if you're close to York, PA, TDH is having a chow there on the 22nd.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Lol... it is because Trippi is a Prince from a far land.

Right?

lol..i wish

Trippi is one of the nicest guys I've EVER known. The help he lends to his community is 5 star. I hope this guy gets to meet Trippi one day so he will know it to be true.

muchas gracias

Thanks man. Yes the amps are solid, no problems at all. I will compete every now and then..it's too hard say because my work hours are unpredictable. I am going to SBN tho. I'm more into just demoing than the meter but I might enter something there.

lol..your doors aren't slouches either Blake. :peepwall: And stop trying to set me up ...what do I look like going against you, Mikey, Pipo and the rest of the monsters that will be there? lol

hahah im with you man im not to worried about competing although im sure ill do meca park n pound, but like you said above im in for the demos son!!!! we def need a demo swap of the rides:)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Hey Trippi how do you like those xs v2s? I just picked up a 15" and i should have the box done later this week. Just seeing how you like them so far! This shit looks insane btw bro!

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

And come on up man...shoot me a pm and we can work it out. And if you're close to York, PA, TDH is having a chow there on the 22nd.

Are you coming?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Trippi how do you like those xs v2s? I just picked up a 15" and i should have the box done later this week. Just seeing how you like them so far! This shit looks insane btw bro!

Thanks man. And I love the crossfires. Did you get your box done yet?

Are you coming?

Yes I will be there

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived