6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

Personally I want to know where all the amps are gonna go? 12 2500BD's and 10 600.2's, thats alot of amps!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

With how outrageous this build is, why not wrap that mess in louis v? that would be sick haha

yeah, i mean why not, just get about 1000 pairs of shoes, cut the leather off of them, and then use it to wrap the interior. i mean, why not?

I may have missed this, but are you driving this beast during the week? If so, that will really make you appreciate your new interior lol. If not, whats your other ride? As far as interior choice, if you wanna keep it black, why not black with silver accents? Silver piping on the seat, and little touches like that. All black would be a little much, imo. Anyways, great build and I CAN'T WAIT to see it done. :clapping::popcorn: :popcorn:

lol..i have a dodge pick up. Thanks man

Im waiting to see a pic of the outside but bigger like the other pics. nice truck though its gonna be badass

thanks

do gator interior

nah..i can't even stand gator shoes..lol

Maybe Dom from Iraqqi alternators can make a bracket for you and the alts, i have seen he has 400amp alternator and also 350amp alts i think.

yeah we talked but he said with all the power it wouldn't make a dfrnce anyway..maybe i need to go Alma Gates style..lol

this thing looks crazy. dasalotofiberglass. nice work.

thnaks

Prince Akeem: "Listen, I know what I like, and I know you know what I like, because you were trained to know what I like, but I would like to know, what do you like?" :P

Ok Ok, I vote for all black leather on the inside, and some black suede inserts somewhere.

so u know that's like one of my favorite all time movies right? I bag every time i read your quote.

we need an emoticon for pitchin a tent lol lookin good brotha!!

thanks homie

With how outrageous this build is, why not wrap that mess in louis v? that would be sick haha

man that stuff is wayyyy too busy..thanks tho

yeah, i mean why not, just get about 1000 pairs of shoes, cut the leather off of them, and then use it to wrap the interior. i mean, why not?

lol

can i has demo? might fly up there and check it out while im going everywhere else.can you make it where you can turn all your mids and highs off besides like 4 of them please :pardon::drinks: lol

i know they will melt my ears.

:clapping:

Come on up bro. Yeah we are gonna set it up so only the 1 inch tweets and a few mids play most of the time..but at a show I can blast it. I might be coming down to showfest next month..u and the tahoe gonna be there?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Yeah no pics yet...just a lot of detail stuff is going on right now..nothing major. Give me about a week. Thanks for the suggestions everybody. I'm thinking black and a little silver..but we will see

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Hey man first off have to say sick build (even though youve heard it a thousand times). Also I'm stationed in DC and was wonderin if me and my boy could roll your way when its done for a demo...? Hope everything on the build is goin well. Good luck.

03 Wrangler Sahara

6" lift (5 inch suspension 1 inch body)

20" Boss Rims with 33" tires

Front and back bumper guards

4 3/4 ton winch

Kenne Bell supercharger with cold air

Full Exhaust

Pioneer mvh-p8200bt

Pioneer Components

COMING SOON...

3 12" Kicker CVT's

RF T1000.1BD

Come on up bro. Yeah we are gonna set it up so only the 1 inch tweets and a few mids play most of the time..but at a show I can blast it. I might be coming down to showfest next month..u and the tahoe gonna be there?

Hell yeah man!thats in my back yard (showfest) pretty much..it was previously held in my town but they moved it to tunica..which is only about 80 miles from me! 662 820 3870-johnathan price...hit me up sometime,we will all get together at that show and we can just show off then!show was HUGE last time they had it.we can all go out afterwards or something.

this is definately going to be the biggest build for a while on here. just absolutely outrageous, makes eveything else look so, inferior. good luck with everything man. ill definately be keeping up with this one.

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

Archived