6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

i have always liked the murdered out look it depends on how you do it though sometimes a little chrome looks good and sometimes everything either flat black or glossy black can look sick too

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Lookin bro , i like the way your hummer lookz, and i don't even like the H2's that much(more of a fan of the H1's) but yours is sick!

BTW a lil hint when it comes to the postin the pics

Resize them a lil smaller in Photobucket, it makes the quality of them A whole! lot better, because it doesn't have to stretch the pic.

Hummer30sHummer.jpg?t=1271729138

See? with your cam it Barely makes a difference but lookz a lil better in my opinion, but its alot easier to load(The bigger ones take a lil while longer to load to on slow computers)

But anyway can't wait to see this Done!!, should be real sick!!!

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

This Shit is Phenamenal......... :drinks:

thanks man

That shits real nasty! Im loven that big ass dish on the back rim to! Cant wait to see the finishd product!

thanks..its finally coming together

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

man when i seen the rims and then the sign in the middle my jaw dropped and i felt less worthy knowing those rims cost more then my life, on top of that, that lips is HUUUUUUGE...

props

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

more pics bro!! :drink40:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Wow, that is such a sexy hummer man. cant wait to see this thing finished up. Gonna be brutal for sure.

thanks bro

how do you tell if you have a flat haha

yeah ever since i got the rims power coated they keep going flat..anybody know why??

I think im looking forward to seeing this build finished more than my own...

thanks man..real soon

that flat black scheme is awesome. this thing is gonna look like a tank coming down the road, only instead of shooting missles, its gonna shoot sound waves, REALLY BIG SOUND WAVES. everything is looking really good man. those doors are going to scream.

lol..thanks

was just about to say that. the chrome looks good on there. if not, there will be too much black between the tint, paint, and rims

[/quoteg

thanks..im going to keep some..gotta paint the grill tho

Keep the chrome accent's... if you paid them it'll be just to much black... it looks real good with the chrome...

thanks

Dude, this is just beyond the most bad ass thing I've ever seen or ever heard of lol

Keep up the good work man

thanks

Lookin bro , i like the way your hummer lookz, and i don't even like the H2's that much(more of a fan of the H1's) but yours is sick!

BTW a lil hint when it comes to the postin the pics

Resize them a lil smaller in Photobucket, it makes the quality of them A whole! lot better, because it doesn't have to stretch the pic.

Hummer30sHummer.jpg?t=1271729138

See? with your cam it Barely makes a difference but lookz a lil better in my opinion, but its alot easier to load(The bigger ones take a lil while longer to load to on slow computers)

But anyway can't wait to see this Done!!, should be real sick!!!

thanks..i will try that now

Just don't do

to your iPad...

crazy right?

im new on this page but love the way the hummer looks i will be watching this from puerto rico and good luck with your build.

muchas gracias hermano

I really hope to see this at All-Truck Nationals this summer! If I get the rims I'm planning on getting when I get my Tundra, I'll be blacked out with ya. Although, the 2 18's on 4,000 watts I plan on putting in will seem tame compared to this! Can't wait to see/hear the results!

yup i plan on going..i will look u up

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived