Post Pictures Of Your RCA Cables

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

Post Pictures Of Your RCA Cables Please

I want to see your RCA cables, no matter how pretty or ugly they may look. Also place a review of what you think of them.(and the name of the cable) prices if possible.

BTW don't go nutz with the resolution,host it on imageshack and let them resize it and then hotlink it here.:)  thank you

Guest MegaloManiac

i checked on ebay,they are $9 but thats ebay though. I bet they arent cheap though, i'll find out and get back to you. but i am trying to build my own RCA's now,i am becoming an audiophile :-*

lol i have a pair of rf "twisted pair" 4 chan 6m rcas, i have 2 rf "matrix" 2 chan 2m rcas, and one rf "matrix" 2 chan rcas :o i have tons of install equiptment in my room... yet nothing installed :'(

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

problem with that is i dont know how much ima need for my install... but i do got a claron screen that i can part with

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

well ofcourse i use all funkin audio wire and conectors  ;)

belive it or not they have some very nice stuff for decent prices as well

but here is a pic of my funkin audio RCA wire and i tell ya what them plug connectors are bad ass , they grip super tite onto the pca input of the amps when i had my o2 3000D's they were on so tite that they actualy pulled off the outer metal ring from the amp on the rca input (not that it is a good thing just given a discription of how titet they grip)

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest MegaloManiac

they are suopse to be tight like monster, my bro told me when he go "Monster cable" training at SEARS that the cables are so strong they can hang on to a plasma tv after it fell off the wall after an earthquaq, to remove the cable you twist right and back. ;) without damgin ur equipment

Archived