Berto Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 To the thread I posted yesterday? I tried looking for it and I used the search bar and I couldn't find anything. Quote TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Kasey Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 you mean this one clicky Quote "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
Berto Posted March 27, 2010 Author Report Posted March 27, 2010 Yeah that one. I couldn't find it and I went back a couple days. I guess I wasn't really paying attention. But damn, no replies on it? Quote TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Miakehl Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Umm yeah, quite a few. Even I threw something in there. Twice. Quote [HOONIGAN]* '01 Ford F-250 LWBJVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.