Is Gorilla Zoe still real?

Guest Scylloga

Zoe's ish be bang'n. I liKe whutt he dOo. If you ever read some of his articles,, that some of the not so hood,, auto tune tyPe sOngz were inFluenced by his trips over seas tO diFF Countries. To fit in with the vibe that the clubs have over there. Who say Auto Tune is DeaD? 4get that!!! It's jus being creative. Tho everbody can't and shouldn't do it. AND some kats sound better wit it IMO.

Dude this isnt hookup central please edit that about me shit to where is shorter than your sig...

Its retarded we are all here for one reason..bass.

There is supporting factors but we are all here for the bass.

I like many others could give two shits less to have a bio in your about me.

Please shorten that shit up.

Hell of a life- Gorrila zoe

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

So didnt know this. thank you decaf !

*goes to ....legally obtain a copy himself * !

I hated Diamonds and dope....

that list is from zip 11 and 12 i think... those are most of the songs i kept from the 28 mixtapes

there were MANY clipped shitty songs in those 28 mixtapes.... MANY

To the OP, his song "Lost" is old, it's not new. To the others talking about the "new" song "Later Alligator", that isn't new either, I found that song like a year ago, before I even found out about this website.

IMO, Gorilla Zoe has always been "real", and always will be. The only thing I kind of dislike is the auto-tune he used a lot lately, like during his 28 mixtapes in 28 days. But they were still good mixtapes IMO

if we all want to be honest here, "later alligator" was available 3/26/09, lol...

but in the world of cd releases it is still technically new since he hasnt released a new ablum in awhile... and artists are known for putting stuff thats old to some on new albums

i get alot from datpiff and i see songs from zip 7 labeled as "NEW" in mixtapes released just a few weeks ago

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I'm a big Zoe fan, I liked the stuff he did back with Boyz N Da Hood a lot more. That was some real gangster bangin' type shit which he could rap well. These days he's just getting caught up in the whole new autotune bs type rap style but he still puts out good stuff at the same time. So I don't always love his tracks, gotta respect what he's done.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

I like all of his stuff. My wife loves Echo in the van. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I diddnt really listen to Zoe to much until i started to get into car audio last year. Now, i love zoe ( no homo ). I play a lot of his stuff in my yukon, and Money Man hits hella hard. As far as "real" goes, i say 90% of rappers havnt really done all the shit they say. They may have "expierenced" it at one time or another, but diddnt do it.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Dude I know WHAT IT Is!!! 1.Since You said pleaSe I will. 2. I didn't know that inFo was showing uP on MY post homie. Thought you'd only see it when ya check someone profile. 3. Is this better fo ya NOW?

Dude this isnt hookup central please edit that about me shit to where is shorter than your sig...

Its retarded we are all here for one reason..bass.

There is supporting factors but we are all here for the bass.

I like many others could give two shits less to have a bio in your about me.

Please shorten that shit up.

KreeP-ShoW "The BeaT BanGa"

'01 Chvy 'Burb and Its Butt A.. NaKed

MySpace PimP - KreeP-ShoW "the BeaT BanGa" add ME

FaceBook PoPP'r - Kreep Jamez add ME

"Dooing Betta then sum BUT maybe Worse than otherz"

Archived