my milan on 22's and my fathers 300c on 24's

No rubbing when you turn? I kinda want to put 2's on my Impala. Looks clean man. I love the 300's, a welder where I work has one bagged on 24's.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

No rubbing when you turn? I kinda want to put 2's on my Impala. Looks clean man. I love the 300's, a welder where I work has one bagged on 24's.

no rubbing whats so ever, you could do a full u turn like nothing, also the hemi thinks the 24's are a joke cuz it turns them like the stock wheels.

the milan though has a bit of rub to it but nothing i cant fixed.

if you wanna put 22's on the impala you need to get right offset or it will rub and if you have lots of weight in the back every time you hit a bump or something it will rub also.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Nice man, I have 22's on my 07 gs 430 and the front rubs,changing to a 235 vs a 245 soon and hopefully that fixes it, amazing how easy that 300 sucks up those 24's, looks good, what series tire is on the Milan?

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

The Milan, or the Ford version is what I want after my truck is paid off, so seeing that Milan on 22"s is looking pretty sick

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Nice man, I have 22's on my 07 gs 430 and the front rubs,changing to a 235 vs a 245 soon and hopefully that fixes it, amazing how easy that 300 sucks up those 24's, looks good, what series tire is on the Milan?

i got the milan on falken452's 235/30/22, thats a great tire

The Milan, or the Ford version is what I want after my truck is paid off, so seeing that Milan on 22"s is looking pretty sick

i drove the newer ford fusion the other day and is basicaly the same thing allthough i like the front and back end of the ford fusion, other than that is the same car.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Looking real clean bro.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Looking real clean bro.

thanks man

Like father like son!!!

lol

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

Archived