thats directly from directechs lol whats the problem.....?

i can haz wiring diagram to 94 corolla? also how do you get an account on directechs.

you have to be a dealer or install shop and buy the directechs i believe. Its incredible though compared to some of the other ones out there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you have to be a dealer or install shop and buy the directechs i believe. Its incredible though compared to some of the other ones out there.

hmm that makes sense haha.

i can haz wiring diagram to 94 corolla? also how do you get an account on directechs.

im pretty sure you have to be a directed dealer of some sort i work at a shop so we have 1 yeah heres the diagram big guy

12 Volts- white(+) ignition harness

Starter- black/white (+) ignition harness

Ignition- black/yellow (+) ignition harness

Second- Ignition- black/orange (+) ignition harness

Accessory- blue/red (+) ignition harness

Power Lock- blue/black (-) passenger kick

Power Unlock- blue/red (-) passenger kick ****Green/white on models with factory alarm****

Parking Lights (-)lt. green or whitesteering column

Parking Lights (+)green dimmer switch or kick

Headlight- red/white (-) steering column

Left Front Door Trigger- red/white or black-plug at top of fusebox ****Use the Black in a 2 pin connector at the top of the fusebox on versions without a sunroof. On cars with a sunroof use the red/white in a 4 or 6 pin connector in the same location. When adding dome light supervision use the door trigger wire and relay isolate to keep ground from entering the fusebox side of the wire or unlock will not function properly**** i think this wire does all the doors*

Trunk pin- red/white (-) light or pin in trunk ****On the wagon version the rear door is tied in with the door trigger wire****

Hood Pin- red (-) anti-theft ECU ****The anti-theft ECU is located high in the drivers side kick panel****

Factory Alarm Arm- arms with lock

Factory Alarm Disarm- disarms with unlock

Tachometer- black at check connector(plug under hood like a data plug can aso use any injector wire that is not the same color as other injectors)

Brake Wire- green/white (+) plug in fusebox

Horn Trigger- green/red(-) steering column

lemme know if i missed something....

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

yeah i didnt think you would need windows up and down most ppl dont due to its being kind of complicated to wire that kind of stuff up it takes 8 relays or a module

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

Well I am in the middle of installing the alarm. I was reading your diagram and which wire is the door adjar wire? It says either black/yellow or yellow/black in the drivers side door. I will check again to see and im pretty sure there is a black/yellow but in that boot but there are two yellow/black wires. So which is the door adjar wire? There are 3 total yellow/black. Two in the boot and one going to the mirror.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Well I am in the middle of installing the alarm. I was reading your diagram and which wire is the door adjar wire? It says either black/yellow or yellow/black in the drivers side door. I will check again to see and im pretty sure there is a black/yellow but in that boot but there are two yellow/black wires. So which is the door adjar wire? There are 3 total yellow/black. Two in the boot and one going to the mirror.

the drivers door is yellow black, you need touse a meter on it to find out which one it is. the passenger door is grey red. remember to diode isolate them. they are negative trip door pins,when you meter it with the door closed there will be 12v. when the door opens it will drop to 0v

Archived