Sonic Electronix

Can somebody help with a wiring diagram for me.

I have two dual voice coil 4ohm alpine type r 12".

I want to wire them to an Alpine mrp m1000 at 2ohm.

I have done research and seen that this is a great amp for two of these subs but i can find and information on how to wire it.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

they are prob running a 1 ohm stable amp, i gave you a way to show you how to wire your subs... unless the alpine comes in dual 2 ohm as well, if so you need to switch to that to wire down to 2 ohms

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

if i wired the Alpines type r's to 4ohms to the mrp m1000, would they still be recieving 500w apiece?

Edit: what would happen if i wired it to 1ohm? would i blow the subs or amp or would i be fine?

I just need to find an alternative amp for the two alpine type r's 4ohm because i was going to buy the audioque 1200d but its out of stock for 4 weeks and i need an amp before that. is there another amp suggested for two the type r's? im thinking around a 270 price range...

if i wired the Alpines type r's to 4ohms to the mrp m1000, would they still be recieving 500w apiece?

Edit: what would happen if i wired it to 1ohm? would i blow the subs or amp or would i be fine?

I just need to find an alternative amp for the two alpine type r's 4ohm because i was going to buy the audioque 1200d but its out of stock for 4 weeks and i need an amp before that. is there another amp suggested for two the type r's? im thinking around a 270 price range...

You don't wanna wire it to 1 ohm if it's not 1 ohm stable, you can mess up an amp and it wont be a good signal. If the AQ is out try a hifonics bxi 1200 or 2010 both are 1 ohm stable. Even a fosgate t1000bd. You can find these amps for 270 or less on some sites. Right now im running a 2010 BXI To the same subs, and i love it, just make sure you have the good

electrical behind it

Can somebody help with a wiring diagram for me.

I have two dual voice coil 4ohm alpine type r 12".

I want to wire them to an Alpine mrp m1000 at 2ohm.

I have done research and seen that this is a great amp for two of these subs but i can find and information on how to wire it.

Haha id say wire one sub in series and the other in series but thatd murder the power anyways if you wire one sub coil in series and do the same with the other and then take those four wires and wire those in parrael you can get around 2 ohms and it wont murder ur amp to badly

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

Haha id say wire one sub in series and the other in series but thatd murder the power anyways if you wire one sub coil in series and do the same with the other and then take those four wires and wire those in parrael you can get around 2 ohms and it wont murder ur amp to badly

That would be 4 ohms

You don't wanna wire it to 1 ohm if it's not 1 ohm stable, you can mess up an amp and it wont be a good signal. If the AQ is out try a hifonics bxi 1200 or 2010 both are 1 ohm stable. Even a fosgate t1000bd. You can find these amps for 270 or less on some sites. Right now im running a 2010 BXI To the same subs, and i love it, just make sure you have the good

electrical behind it

The cheapest rockford fosgate t1000bd i could find was around 370...

if theres another site i dont know about could you share that information

Archived