DC Sound Lab

Memphis or level 3's

Howdy,

I was going to foward fire 2 dc sound lab level 3 12's under the back seat of my 04 gmc 1500 ext cab, lifted, rims and tires, all that. And I was going to get a 1200 watt audio q aq1200 amp and run 600 watts to each sub with some sort of deck, gonna pound right?? Well my friend just got a new caddy cts and is going to sell the 2008 memphis mojo 12 he has in his ford escape, with his 1100 watt memphis m class amp, and a really nice pioneer deck for $400 bucks to me, I wouldnt use the box cause it wouldnt fit, so I was going to get a box made to foward fire it....I would be saving about $600 bucks if I go with his memhpis, and in his car in a big ass sealed box it is loud as balls and sounds amazing, but will that extra 600 bucks to go with the lvl 3's be that much louder??

Damn man, no disrespect to Rusty, but if you're going to save 600 on the Memphis then do it. The MOJOs and DC products are all awesome. I've dealt with both.

Do a ported box on that MOJO with some good power to the 1000D and you'll be slammin.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Damn man, no disrespect to Rusty, but if you're going to save 600 on the Memphis then do it. The MOJOs and DC products are all awesome. I've dealt with both.

Do a ported box on that MOJO with some good power to the 1000D and you'll be slammin.

Port my foward firing box?

Yes, that is fine. Tune it to 33-35hZ. That seems to be the best response out of those.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Yes, that is fine. Tune it to 33-35hZ. That seems to be the best response out of those.

Is it gonna be as loud as I think it will be? Like he had a bigass box in the back of his escape, and when the sub was on 3 of 6 bass level, put it on powerful setting, and turn it up to 40 out of 60 and that one 12 fuckin slams!!! I want it to sound along those lines if I buy it

its hard to say honestly, unless some one has did the same setup your trying, in your vehicle, with your equipment that your about to get, no one can determine what will be super loud or not. I hope its as loud for you as you expect it to be though

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones