Sundown Audio

audiopiope 1500 mono

hamel52

Not sure on amperage draw, I was dropping to 11v full tilt with my old silver case AP-15001D with a 55a alt, wet call battery, no big3 upgrades, voltage was 11v idle, around 11.8v full tilt driving.

My avatar is an Fi Q 12" off an AP-15001D @ 1ohm too, hehe.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Use google search or search the forums. There's more threads about these amps then the amps themselves lol j/k. I have used 3 and have 1 sitting here waiting to be installed and have another one coming in the mail. I personally own the 30001D. I lol at the guy with the RF1000. How much was that? Cus I bet its the same price as the 30001D. Put that against your amp.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

great amp, does rated. wont run at .5

i know plenty of people that own them, ive owned the ap3000d, and it was just as good. i now own the ap1800d, and 2 ap300.2s. all great amps.

this is the 3000d

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/pimpedout97x/?action=view&current=SAM_0201.flv

Mine run at .5ohm daily just fine.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

good amp no complains here. to me its worth the money i have everything turned down on the amp at 2 ohms on my se 15 and its loud for what it is. for the money i dont think you can beat it. and im sure it will do close to rated if at 14v or higher at full tilt

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I just got one not to long ago & its a good amp its got my sub hitting hard and smelling lol

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Now, forhave one right sale actually, I love it! It does rated and sometimes more, and over all a really good amp for a hell of a great price... pm if your interested in buying one

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived