Sundown Audio

This a problem?

lownslow336

Figure out witch is coil #1 and coil #2.

Then take the negative from coil #1 and hook it up to the positve on coil #2. Now you have a 4 ohm woofer.

The last 2 terminals on your sub have nothing in them and those are the only positive and negative that you run to the amp when you bridge the amp.

FYI 4 ohm bridged power is the same amount of power as running the amp 1 2 ohm coil to each channel but you don't have the conflict of signals anymore.

ive done that too, an it still cuts out, clipping might be an issue thats y i backed my gain down a bit,

Jenson head unit

Rockford Fosgate wiring

Rockford Fosgate p200.2(mids/highs)

Rockford Fosgate p500.2(subs)

15' kicker L7

ive done that too, an it still cuts out, clipping might be an issue thats y i backed my gain down a bit,

Then its in your install but I think the amp is fine.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

You have absolutly no idea what you are doing at all. You do not comprehend how this equipment works at all and it should be taken away from you.

who me? ha

Jenson head unit

Rockford Fosgate wiring

15' kicker L7

who me? ha

I respect that you took that well but there is nothing else I can help you with unless I was there.

Good luck.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

You have absolutly no idea what you are doing at all. You do not comprehend how this equipment works at all and it should be taken away from you.

damn thats harsh, everyone has to start somewhere and learning comes from experience, and i'd say a cvr and a 500.2 is a really good place to start off

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

damn thats harsh, everyone has to start somewhere and learning comes from experience, and i'd say a cvr and a 500.2 is a really good place to start off

lol he just cant figure out wat im talking bout..

ive been around this stuff for bout 3 years now, i think i knw wat im doing

Jenson head unit

Rockford Fosgate wiring

15' kicker L7

then why can't you help yourself? if you know what your doing you don't need us. You don't know what your doing so your best bet it probably take it to someone who can figure it out and knows what they are doing.

sig.jpg

jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz

rockford fosgate t1500bd

then why can't you help yourself? if you know what your doing you don't need us. You don't know what your doing so your best bet it probably take it to someone who can figure it out and knows what they are doing.

i asked for any suggestion to what it might be, didnt say i need help

Jenson head unit

Rockford Fosgate wiring

15' kicker L7

3 years doesnt mean shit. you can be around audio for 3 years and not know what a gain knob even does (waiting for reply on "i know what a gain knob does"). stop being hard headed and do what ISO tells you.

im sure you didnt even series the woofer correctly and bridge the amplifier. those RF's are sturdy as fuck, if you caused it to go into protect your doing something MAJORLY wrong.

wire the shit like this and put the + you have left on one side of the speaker outputs and the - on the other side of the speaker outputs...thus a bridged 4 ohm load...not that hard if your "3 years" of knowledge is true.

1_2ohm_dvc_4ohm.gif

X to the muthafuckin 2

3 years doesnt mean shit. you can be around audio for 3 years and not know what a gain knob even does (waiting for reply on "i know what a gain knob does"). stop being hard headed and do what ISO tells you.

im sure you didnt even series the woofer correctly and bridge the amplifier. those RF's are sturdy as fuck, if you caused it to go into protect your doing something MAJORLY wrong.

X to the muthafuckin 2

your 17, fuck off, an who are you to tell me what to do?

Jenson head unit

Rockford Fosgate wiring

15' kicker L7

Archived