Toady's 2000 Grand Am Gt (New Pics On Pg.2)

im about to give you the biggest peice of advice

remove your projectors, put them in the oven at 150º for 5 min, remove them pull the lense off and re seal them with silicon, else in 3-4 months you will not like the outcome

I saw what happened to yours on one of your video's. Dang im sorry about that man. i tried to avoid it so i used some clear silicon sealant, and some seals to keep moisture out. I hope these last a long time

yeah sometimes those will get fogged up when it rains, and while your at it take the orange reflector off i used a heat gun on mine...just something i would do!

Thanks guys for the advice, im sure gonna heat it up to make sure it seals right, i already did it some, but ima heat it up more just to be safe

I saw what happened to yours on one of your video's. Dang im sorry about that man. i tried to avoid it so i used some clear silicon sealant, and some seals to keep moisture out. I hope these last a long time

yep mine fog up and get moisture in them but it goes away it sucks when its cold/rainy cuz they get condensation in them like a mofo, and the company wouldnt even exchange them for me so ima have to get a new pair sometime this year... but i dont want a junk pair

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

yep mine fog up and get moisture in them but it goes away it sucks when its cold/rainy cuz they get condensation in them like a mofo, and the company wouldnt even exchange them for me so ima have to get a new pair sometime this year... but i dont want a junk pair

Dang that suck bro, do all pairs do this??

Dang that suck bro, do all pairs do this??

all generations 1-3 have had their lens' fall off yes, which mine began to and it was allowing shit to get inside

also, pic of said lambo doors?

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

all generations 1-3 have had their lens' fall off yes, which mine began to and it was allowing shit to get inside

also, pic of said lambo doors?

http://www.andysautosport.com/pontiac/1999_2005_grand_am/exterior/vertical_doors/gt_factory/gtfa00163942.html

Is gonna be similar to this, but i am not buying from here, and mine that ima install are called diablo's. THey open 25 degrees, and flip 90 degrees

looks good, def need some 20s! not 19s lol how do you like that epicenter?

I wouldnt do 20's you will have rubbing like a mofo, unless you like doing 5 point turns. Even 19's are close on these cars. On my 03 Grand Am I have 17inch rims on 215/45 tires and they come about 1 inch from rubbing with the tires full turn, this number decreased the more people you have in you car. You dont need huge rims to compliment these cars anything 17-19 will look great. If you want I can get you some pics of my car on the 17's tomorrow to give you an idea, of how even 17's fill out the wheel well pretty nicely.

Edit: Also I now know there are 3 GA owners on this forum, Toady,BeAlLsTaR13, and me.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I wouldnt do 20's you will have rubbing like a mofo, unless you like doing 5 point turns. Even 19's are close on these cars. On my 03 Grand Am I have 17inch rims on 215/45 tires and they come about 1 inch from rubbing with the tires full turn, this number decreased the more people you have in you car. You dont need huge rims to compliment these cars anything 17-19 will look great. If you want I can get you some pics of my car on the 17's tomorrow to give you an idea, of how even 17's fill out the wheel well pretty nicely.

Edit: Also I now know there are 3 GA owners on this forum, Toady,BeAlLsTaR13, and me.

with a 30 series tire and the right off set YOUR GOLDEN! alittle rub never hurt anybody, cant give those BBW's ride tho FYL lol

Yeah thats what i was thinking, 19's at first on some of the super low pro, since ill mostly be in town. Yeah that would be nice, i'd like to see a pic. Hell Yeah Man Grand Am FTMFW

Archived