T-maxx R/c Truck..pics Added!

I had a rustler .15 but the engine blew up so i switched it out with a .15 fantom 360 Mip stinger pipe proline paddles Cen Racing Shocks it'd do about 65mph

being someone who has about 50 nitro powered RC's ...your exagerating

my tmaxx with a picco .21 and CVec pipe and all kind other race hop ups only did about 55, my rustler has a Novarossi .15 and CVEC pipe and does about 40.

yea my brushless emaxx wouldnt do 65 and it was the fastest set up out of all of mine, I wish my old hard drive didnt fail I could show you guys some nutty shit

i said "about" 65mph i didnt say it would do it but it was very close i played with some different gear ratio setups 70/19 I took off a lot of Weight that was just plastic didnt really need it lighter rims lots of carbon the fantom .15 is rated at 1.35 hp 38000 rpm on a truck that weighs 73oz Something i forgot to add because it was late i took a tank off the rc10 gt and put that on my rusty and stock out of the box they would do 50 so 65 mph isnt that hard to get...And of course your E-maxx wouldnt do that it wasnt meant to go fast its 4 wheeldrive and heavy ....

Edited by sam48879

you obviously know nothing about brushless motors, the have endless power and will do 100k rpm easily

and agian I will gaureentee(sp) your rustler wasnt doing 65 mph or even close to it, I raced these things for about 6 yrs I never seen a one do over 63mph in person any faster than that and you will have to teather the rig or it will balloon the tires and wreck.

dude a electric brushless setup would eat your nitro alive, its ok if you dont understand it, most people dont.

nitro = top end/ less torque = slower take off, more topend

Electric (normal brushed motor) = mind blowing torque, less top end even with modified motors.

Electric ( brushless) = best of both worlds, has massive amounts of torgue, and has 100,000 rpms for unreal topspeeds.