NOR CAL/WEST COAST COMPETITION SCENE

Well it is coming up to the end of March of 2010 and I have not been to one show this year. That is nothing to brag about for someone who calls himself an active competitor. However, I am not just a competitor I am like Mr. Meade a Die Hard Car Audio Fanatic. I enjoy going to shows to hang out, check out systems and interact with other folks that enjoy Car Audio as much as I do. If you don't compete doesn't mean you are not into Car Audio just enjoy it on a different bases which I respect. However, there is a lot of you who are "online" from this and other forums who are enthusiasts and we may need your help.

Car Audio Shops are still the first recognized public outlet for a lot of the industries products i.e. Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, Kenwood and so on. All these products are main stream they are also the products that are well known to a lot of consumers in the community. Some shops may carry even other not so reputable names but, they are still car audio products of the industry good or bad. Point being if your reading this you may as well car yourself a member of car audio community. Having taking on that obligation I ask for your help.

ATTENDANCE IS NEEDED AT EVERY SHOW IN YOUR AREA.

Now don't make a day of it and don't drive more than an hour to go to a show just to attend. I only ask this to try to kick start a new spirit of attendees. 1-2 out of 10 attendees might actually try to compete and maybe half would go to another event. In the eyes of the shop hosting it looks like potential customers, to us competitors future potential competitors and for everyone an ACTIVE member of the car audio community. Now don't get me wrong the shows can sometimes get competitive considering the $$$ and time some of us has put into our systems but, nevertheless it is still a competition. Outside of the judging lanes we normally find time to chop it up. So please pass on the word and come out to support a show in your area if you can....

Moving on to the actual competition scene. I really hope there is an increase in the amount of shows at least one a month and hopefully a decent turn out at that. However, it would be nice to get more new faces out. I know autorama brought out some new folks and some old but, that would be nice if we can expect that for at least one show a month. That may be asking much but, this site has proven that there are a lot of fanatics still out there. I only hope these fanatics are willing to show there support in person and not just from behind a screen name. I really enjoy meeting the online people and putting a face to their screen name.

As a team we've met and discussed some ideas and are putting our heads together to make a real impact in this area. Hopefully with the help of friends and many other fanatics get a good group of people together to make this region exciting and fun.

um yeah. Nothing is scheduled until Lake County in June.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/