Sonic Electronix

plz tell me your paying for it and not your parents, because 7g for a 15yr old isnt very common and 05 Chrysler 300 for a 15yr old your damn lucky, but Chris's recommendations are great!!! and I wish I had 7G's to play around with http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

depending on what you like for your mids and highs, I would suggest some morels:

Morel

focals,

Focal

or maybe some rainbow components:

rainbow

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

plz tell me your paying for it and not your parents, because 7g for a 15yr old isnt very common and 05 Chrysler 300 for a 15yr old your damn lucky, but Chris's recommendations are great!!! and I wish I had 7G's to play around with http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

yea its me paying for all my shit, the car, the rims, the tint, the system, all the work that needs to be done, its all me

yea its me paying for all my shit, the car, the rims, the tint, the system, all the work that needs to be done, its all me

damn man wat u do to get the money?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

damn man wat u do to get the money?

well my dad was diagnosed iwth lung cancer a few christmas's ago and died of 3 brain tumors that were caused by the lung cancer on 2/8/06 and ever since then ive been gettin $1250/ month from social security plus im allowed to ask the estate managers which is my uncle for money if he approves of the cause

well my dad was diagnosed iwth lung cancer a few christmas's ago and died of 3 brain tumors that were caused by the lung cancer on 2/8/06 and ever since then ive been gettin $1250/ month from social security plus im allowed to ask the estate managers which is my uncle for money if he approves of the cause

damn dude i feel bad for asking ya now, im sry that happened, but it would be kool do to your car im memory of your dad or something...make it special

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

damn dude i feel bad for asking ya now, im sry that happened, but it would be kool do to your car im memory of your dad or something...make it special

nah dude, its chill dont worry about it, im used to it im not bummed out about it anymore im used to people asking about it, i mean i had closure in the subject i was there when he died, no tears just reality everybody comes and goes you know, thats how life is

nah dude, its chill dont worry about it, im used to it im not bummed out about it anymore im used to people asking about it, i mean i had closure in the subject i was there when he died, no tears just reality everybody comes and goes you know, thats how life is

alright well anyone who has been reading this, i decided to say fuck the chrysler, im ognna buy an 01 or 02 tahoe throw some 24's on it, then ill have more money for my system and shit, ill probably have about a 8 or 9 thousand budget now

I definately say go with the ho...I see 2-3 Chryslers 300's a week come into the shop.......

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived