Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just browsing caco and found this dumb shit. Im about tired of these fucking people trying to make themselves look good by hating on the best car audio forum around.

Not trying to start something that will get locked or start a pissing match. Just trying to understand these people that seem to get their rocks off hatin on something they cant seem to have. What is it that these people get from hating on something they cant have or hate because they cant do it big?

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Posted

steve:

"set it up, can i film it for youtube? i can wait to fuck someone up like you up in front of the world"

I bet that would get hits like a mofo!

Posted

"Just trying to understand these people that seem to get their rocks off hatin on something they cant seem to have."

Actually...gmonk use to have 4 18 BTLs walled out in an expedition, then I think he went to something like 24 15s in a van.

Not backing him up or anything, just throwing out a simple fact. Can't wait to see his forums :popcorn:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

Thats so freaking dumb!!!!! But with the amazingness of Steve comes haterz.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Posted

He may be doing it big to but what do you really expect someone to do when you start talking shit to them? Of course Steve is going to talk shit back. Especially when someone talks about his wife. I mean damn just compete against each other or something. Settle it in the lanes because there is no use bringing someones family into the situation.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Posted

"Just trying to understand these people that seem to get their rocks off hatin on something they cant seem to have."

Actually...gmonk use to have 4 18 BTLs walled out in an expedition, then I think he went to something like 24 15s in a van.

Not backing him up or anything, just throwing out a simple fact. Can't wait to see his forums :popcorn:

Its not gmonk as stated on CA.com, its pimpedout97 and a few of his buddies. He said the same person with the gmonk site is the same one with the stevemeadedesigns.org site.

 

 

Posted

steve:

"set it up, can i film it for youtube? i can wait to fuck someone up like you up in front of the world"

I bet that would get hits like a mofo!

x2

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2866 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...