Nice.. Does it come with the tranmission and ecu? Don't seem like it there..

nope, transmission and ecu are in my car now, its the same motor that was already in it lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

you get quite a bit for 106 hp :D

127 hp lol and every bit of 35 mpg : ) plus i have I/H/E so theres probably around 130 to the crank give or take

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

do you race?? lol i love racing cars like yours!!! mostly cause every other high school kid thinks their is is the quickest shit on the block and almost every honda is slow as balls to me unlees you turbo it. anyways hurry up and drop it in to get bumpin bro good luck

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.

do you race?? lol i love racing cars like yours!!! mostly cause every other high school kid thinks their is is the quickest shit on the block and almost every honda is slow as balls to me unlees you turbo it. anyways hurry up and drop it in to get bumpin bro good luck

well, my car isn't SLOW slow, but its by no means as fast as my friends gsx or evo. buy it does stomp some b16's into the ground : ) and as for getting the motor in to start bumping again... i sold my bl and t1k to buy the new motor : ( so all i have is highs.. but i'll just be glad to drive it again

hay now dont diss the d16. boost it and blow it cant beat the cheap motor.

a fully built boosted sohc with a stage 3 gude head (lookin at maybe 3k in fully built motor, running a 30r or something along those lines will keep up with a vette, let me rephrase that, stomp him into the dirt lol

a fully built boosted sohc with a stage 3 gude head (lookin at maybe 3k in fully built motor, running a 30r or something along those lines will keep up with a vette, let me rephrase that, stomp him into the dirt lol

i love my d series. got mine fully built, stomping vetts. its too funny watching their face when im passing them and listing to their motor screaming!

i love my d series. got mine fully built, stomping vetts. its too funny watching their face when im passing them and listing to their motor screaming!

you lookin for a project motor? got a y8 with a spun bearing sitting in the car waiting to be pulled to put the fresh one in.