Doesnt come to mind, but a dude from the east coast who had a loud setup, a few vouched for him first started on youtube I believe then he signed up on here came in and started talking trash, I think it was about the caddy that was done and he believed his was louder, dont get me wrong he had a loud setup 155+ but he was talking alot of smack and meade wasnt going to put up with it

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

he didnt say everyone was, he said the guy from the east coast.. 1 person, thats it :) the reason he said east coast, is cuz his name was something like "beast from da east"

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

most of the guys who were doing this were teenagers more than likely, Just trying to be dicks because they are nobodys in their life situations and try to make themselves feel better. I seen him ask people to drop it over and over and they keep comming back and being straight disrespectful, honestly, they deserve a asswhoopin for not knowin how to grow up

But, I wish people could get along, the few times ive talked to him he was always nice to me.. seems like a great guy, just 2 many sad pathetic people in the world honestly

*edit*

most kids these days think its *get respect then show it* if they show it at all, which is not the case, its *give respect than get respect back*

Whoa dude don't be sayin shit about teenagers :P most of em are fucking douch bags but there's some that are pretty chill :)

But about respect, that's what a lot of people think now but you gotta give respect before you can earn it...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I know, but alot of teens now a days have 0 respect for anyone, thats why i said it, there are few that are raised with respect.. but they are far in between

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Yea dude I know what ya mean, ha but I was southern raised :P don't show respect you get the belt!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

lol. Tittle was pretty snappy huh? Also can we keep the hostility down a little in this thread. The whole dont talk about teenagers or people from the east is kinda making this thread very hypocritical. Every one here can voice your opion. If you cant do that in a mature calm way please leave and do not post. Thank you.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Yea dude I know what ya mean, ha but I was southern raised :P don't show respect you get the belt!

Im with you elite. I was raised very southern and if I was ever caught back talking an adult or treating nay one with less than the respect they deserved my mom would of tore my ass up with a belt.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg