Sonic Electronix

Type r: Mechanical error, or human error?

ya he didnt wire that thing right at all. the jumper should go from the - on one coil to the + on the other. thats why it smoked off 1000w. so really only one coil was getting power.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Guy is a straight dumbass. Nobody rates their subs for freaking free air.

Plus, as stated, the idiot had only one coil hooked up.

And, after all of his screw ups, it still took 4 minutes of pure abuse before the thing finally blew! If anything, I'd say that this video is a testament to how badass type-r's are.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Guy is a straight dumbass. Nobody rates their subs for freaking free air.

Plus, as stated, the idiot had only one coil hooked up.

And, after all of his screw ups, it still took 4 minutes of pure abuse before the thing finally blew! If anything, I'd say that this video is a testament to how badass type-r's are.

x2

i like the 3+ inches of excursion as well haha.

i should note that when i was sending my type R's 1kw each, they were seeing it on music and were in a huge box (2.9 cu.Ft per woofer)

Id say they did remarkably considering the circumstance

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

i could have used that....oh well dumbasses will be dumbasses. Just sad to see a sub that took that bad of a beating (one coin X2 Power) for that long, and be talkin shit about it.