chewie Posted May 6, 2010 Report Posted May 6, 2010 yall ready for this ? / http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz349/darkenigma30/?action=view¤t=GEDC0200.flv 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
DCmagnum Posted May 24, 2010 Author Report Posted May 24, 2010 bump ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
DCmagnum Posted May 24, 2010 Author Report Posted May 24, 2010 bump ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
mads10bass Posted May 27, 2010 Report Posted May 27, 2010 Yo man we got a show sunday I really hope you are down man. You gotta hear the xfls!
BigPimpin91 Posted May 27, 2010 Report Posted May 27, 2010 Yo man we got a show sunday I really hope you are down man. You gotta hear the xfls! When and where? I have Sunday off. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Tek Posted May 27, 2010 Report Posted May 27, 2010 Car tunes > Mickey shorr Mickey Shorr is Fuckville USA
DCmagnum Posted May 27, 2010 Author Report Posted May 27, 2010 Yo man we got a show sunday I really hope you are down man. You gotta hear the xfls! where at ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
mads10bass Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 Augusta we all going so far and you know who we all are
mads10bass Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 When and where? I have Sunday off. Its in augusta its being put on by team sound impressions. the addy is 506 E Michigan Ave Augusta MI 49012 show starts at 11am
BigPimpin91 Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 Its in augusta its being put on by team sound impressions. the addy is 506 E Michigan Ave Augusta MI 49012 show starts at 11am Not gonna make it. Gotta buy school books for this session and I don't have the $70 I'd need to make it there. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.