Im fuckin addicted. More addicted at this point in time than car audio. I just spent 6 out of my last 7 days going to pool halls and practicing/playing. I know this is a little extreme but it takes a lot to get good.

Anyone else shoot pool or in a leage? Im in APA now..its pretty fun...unless u play like shit that night :P

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Im fuckin addicted. More addicted at this point in time than car audio. I just spent 6 out of my last 7 days going to pool halls and practicing/playing. I know this is a little extreme but it takes a lot to get good.

Anyone else shoot pool or in a leage? Im in APA now..its pretty fun...unless u play like shit that night :P

used to go to a bar with my mom and stepdad when they lived around here almost every other night, got wings and put 5 bucks on the table per game, won some, lost some, but once i started becoming broke, i wanted to make that money back, so i started playing better lol it does get addicting. i went out and got a $40 pool stick, just to have something to use thats better than the house sticks. havent played much lately though since they moved about 2 hours away, and school and all.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

at one time, I played 3-5 times a week, but since kids and wife, I dont have the time I once had, maybe once the kids get a little older, right now they are just 3yo, and 6 mo...worst part I have a table in the basement...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

I bought my first car (74 Nova) winning money on the table, I used to spend 8-10 hrs a day in the pool hall but I was not addicted it was my source of income. But as said above after kids and wife you can't really live that life. Billiards are a great hobby and a great source of income if you get right. If you are really interested in becoming better I have 2 suggestions for you 1)Play people that are much better than you more than people who are around the same/less skill level than you and 2) Put down the pool cue and pick up a snooker cue and hit the snooker table. If you play snooker for a week straight and then jump on a regular billiard table you shot percentage should increase buy %30 or better. Good luck and have fun with your new found hobby!

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato