DC Sound Lab

Class action lawsuit against DC Sound Lab

i am getting a little woried about air bag deployment when i get cranking loud this little orange light comes on that shows a picture of my air bag system.

mobile chornobyl

• 4 weeks later...

I've got 2 18" lvl4 w/ lvl5 coils pushing 2000 watts each in a suburban. My front windshield is loose and leaks when it rains. All the knobs on my rear heat have broken off along with the air vents for it. My passenger side window has fallen out and my rear view mirror has fallen of countless times. One window won't roll down, every panel inside is loose, I've broken every ceiling light one us still hanging by it's wires. All of my side windows and the ones in the rear door are loose I'm afraid there gonna come out. My seat belts stopped working, you can't pull them out but you can hear things rattling in them. The first box I had they snapped the 2x4 bracing inside and sheared off all the screws blowing both sides of the box out. So I've had quite a bit of damage but I don't care cause they sound good, play hard, and loud

I've got 2 18" lvl4 w/ lvl5 coils pushing 2000 watts each in a suburban. My front windshield is loose and leaks when it rains. All the knobs on my rear heat have broken off along with the air vents for it. My passenger side window has fallen out and my rear view mirror has fallen of countless times. One window won't roll down, every panel inside is loose, I've broken every ceiling light one us still hanging by it's wires. All of my side windows and the ones in the rear door are loose I'm afraid there gonna come out. My seat belts stopped working, you can't pull them out but you can hear things rattling in them. The first box I had they snapped the 2x4 bracing inside and sheared off all the screws blowing both sides of the box out. So I've had quite a bit of damage but I don't care cause they sound good, play hard, and loud

:peepwall: Your burban might explode soon haha

You may want to compile a list of working parts instead, it might be shorter :trippy: . Lets keep breaking things... :yahoo: BTW thanks Rusty!!

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

It will all be thrown out. You all knew what you were getting into when you purchased DC Audio Equipment. And now one will be filed against you for defamation of character.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It will all be thrown out. You all knew what you were getting into when you purchased DC Audio Equipment. And now one will be filed against you for defamation of character.

thanks for the legal update. I am not destroying anyone's character by expressing any false statements. :bull::bull:

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

the seal of my windshield is coming loose due to flex, and my rearview mirror unscrewed itself, and is now in my backseat, god i love level 5's :)

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

Well I'll add mine....The first thing to break on the wrangler was the rear veiw mirror.Don't need it with a wall any way...Ripped out one of the torx bolts holding my pass side mirror on.Fired up the mig,all better.Tore out all 5 mounting bolts,screws holding my center console in.We are just letting it flop around!!And some how,I keep breaking emergency brake cables..Never broke one in 13 years and have been through 2 on the pass side and one on the driver side...Thanks DC!!!!!! :woot::good:

boyd4.jpg?t=1269745309

Dual DC Power 270XP's

One XS Power S3400

Four XS Power D3100's

Soundigital 12kd

Four DC Audio 15XL's

Atomic 504

Kicker Mid's and High's

One SoftTop Jeep Wrangler

TNESPL-152.5

DB DRAG-153.2

ON THE ROAD TO "55"

i still owe 5 grand and its torn apart waiting for someone who can tig weld.... :drinks:

I can tig it for free if you bring it to kansas lol.

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'