Colin - STAPUFT Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 No need, you can build one alot cheaper probably. I miss the old potato gun days, although we always used apples because there was so many of them just layin around. That was us too. But potatoes seemed to go farther. I think it was all the sugar in the apples that gummied up the barrel. Those crazy guys at DD 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
EricR Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 The ST3000 can launch up to 1.3kg tuberosums when prelubricated with Astroglide. Lulz were had. i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Forevrbumpn Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 I made a air powered 8g wire shooter using a 1/4" aluminum pupe connected to my air compresor, basically shove a 1" cliping of 8gauge wire down the aluminum 1/4" tubing that is connected to the air compressor air nozzel kills rats, and is very painful to raccoons, and opossums at 120psi, that 1" pc of 8g battery cable with a 1ft long aluminum pipe is stronger than a common 0.177" bb gun hehehehe I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Bassmahn Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 i'm going to buy one of these Ahahahaha, make a vid when you do! Funky Pups are the bees knees. Why just the other day I saw some guy hitting a 162.8 with 2! RE fan fo life! Wouldn't it would be so awesome if everyone could just blast their systems and not get a ticket?
Bassmahn Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 DD has developed a revolutionary ejaculation system harnessing the capacitive discharge energy of capacitors and discharging into electro-magnetic interpolating macro cylinders. These cylinders are ventilated to ensure rapid firing, multi-ejaculations without overheating. Lol, I couldn't stop laughing at those sentences! Funky Pups are the bees knees. Why just the other day I saw some guy hitting a 162.8 with 2! RE fan fo life! Wouldn't it would be so awesome if everyone could just blast their systems and not get a ticket?
BLuejoules Posted April 4, 2010 Report Posted April 4, 2010 Theres nothing better than rapid fire multi-ejaculations. IG: devinthydude
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.