I didnt know where to post this so I thought this would be a more or less better place to put it, as I guess it could be considered in a way political, given officials looked the other way.

So recently some documents where uncovered that showed a catholic priest had potentially molested as much as 200 deaf boys, in the 50's-70's, and was never punished for his actions, and was basically a coverup to save the churches image. Anyways here is the full article about it, personally I think it is complete BS that just because he was a Catholic priest he was allowed a sort of immunity from legal action against him. Like Cartman says "Is the Pope Catholic and making it a safe world for Pedofiles?" Anyways what are your thoughts on this, I mean if this where a priest that was a Scientologist I am sure he would of been in jail in no time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/25/world/europe/25vatican.html?hp

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The way I see it, there are probably thousands of cases of people in certain positions that commit crimes and get away with it. :cough: Police :cough:, politicians, teachers, you name it. I don't really see this as any different. But it is very fucked up at the amount child diddlin' he got away with. I feel like he probably didn't get put in the public eye to save face for Catholicism. Who is going to follow a whole bunch of pedophiles?

And lol at Zappa. That was a good jam. :good:

Edited by Rolladoedoe

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

im pretty sure catholic priests have always been touching little boys. if 13 years in catholic school teaches you something, its to not be a damn catholic or leave your children around those people...

i mean, i guess if that religion brings you happiness, no one can down it. Personally the more i learned the more i learned that religion was a context for those in power to abuse it (abuse trust by molesting parishioners, abuse people not reading the bible to misinterpret it and get money, etc.)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

lol religion at it's finest. :) Do you expect anything less? With all the shit the priests and etc etc get away with I am sure they could get away with murder to a certain extent.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers