Bass boxing VS Bass race

So wats the difference? we here only do bassboxing as its an iasca category... wat is bass race? from wat i can gather its playing music over a 30 second average?

bass race is harder but better imo

in bass boxing you do first run playing iasca cd track 3 then you play your own song for 60 seconds then if you make it to final round you play a song for 60 seconds and try to get the crowd to cheer you on to become the winner in your class....

well in bass race you go up agains people head to head at the same time and you have to keep your spl under and above a certian level at the same time without going over or going under if you go under you loose if you go over you loose you have to be rite on but higher than the next guy but not over the limit very difacult to do but can be masterd when useing the same song over and over again

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

OK well then our bass boxing is completely different to yours... wow bass race sounds difficult gees so i suppose there are different class like 140-149 or something and you have to stay in that range?

;) and if youre doing iasca bassboxing and plan on going to world finals next year, better pack one hella punch , us funkin audio boys currently hold 3 out of 4 bassboxing championships (me being the heavy weight champ) xD  :D

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

impressive, but does he/she have the crowd's support to back it all up?...

lol  that is a dam loud bass boxer ( i peak in the begging at 152 and average around 148  but im doing alot of changes to my van to make my system more bassboxing vs it mainly being a spl van now

lol  :D that still dont top a real life work van with tools inside workd out of each day with a 20 foot ladder on top  :^