Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

I dig the smileys haha, and yeah man screws have given me my fair share, but i have gotten worse from aluminum heads and engine blocks. There is an expression that goes around my school ; Pain is temporary, pride lasts forever.

ouch, engine blocks :vava: . Yeah, thats a very good expression!

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

ouch, engine blocks :vava: . Yeah, thats a very good expression!

Haha yeah my buddy did something very stupid and god stitches, he tried to pull the piston out through the bottom of a block with the heads still on so instead of compression it developed suction needless to say the engine block won. His hand lost =P

I just glued the very last piece on and tomorrow i will install the subs and test. I'm so excited.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Update;

finished building the box will cover in bed liner soon ish

Wednesday.jpg

Wednesday1.jpg

check out the clearance

Wednesday2.jpg

Vid as i promised (used a blackberry so its not great). Also i could not get embed code to work =[

I still don't know where to put the amps everything is very temporary right now.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Put the amps in the trunk right behind the bow and put them flat and make a nice amp rack.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Put the amps in the trunk right behind the bow and put them flat and make a nice amp rack.

I don't have a bunch of wood left, im thinking it would be realy cool to make something to set them to each side of the box.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

it does looks nice. are you going to seal off the trunk? if not, turn that box around. itll sound better.

i dont know if its already been said but that port looks too small. im building a box, thats almost the same size, rite not for a friend and the port would be 1.75 x 12.5" per driver. so thats 21.8 square inches of port area or 13.4 square inches per cubic foot of airspace in the box. what does yours come out to?

also the double baffle is a lot of overkill for those subs.

im not saying this box wont work well for you. just helping you learn for a future project.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

it does looks nice. are you going to seal off the trunk? if not, turn that box around. itll sound better.

i dont know if its already been said but that port looks too small. im building a box, thats almost the same size, rite not for a friend and the port would be 1.75 x 12.5" per driver. so thats 21.8 square inches of port area or 13.4 square inches per cubic foot of airspace in the box. what does yours come out to?

also the double baffle is a lot of overkill for those subs.

im not saying this box wont work well for you. just helping you learn for a future project.

Thanks for all the advice i appreciate it a lot i really do,i did not design the box bcpballer64 did. said it comes to 1 cube with 1/3 cube of port, the port is 3x3.5 which is 10.5 sq in which is prolly more than the subs need, its all ported to about 37 hz. The subs are very cheap and nothing special so anything bigger would prolly not be good. The double baffle was to get flush mount, more or less personal preference, i think it looks great and i plan on getting new subs and amps so who knows maybe i will need the double baffle someday. And finally the subs and port are firing towards the drivers seat is that what you meant, or did you mean to say point them towards the trunk lid?

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

This looks damn awesome! Watched the vid, it goes well! and looks nice (even better once you move the amps) :good:

And paint the box the plan is going to be sand down smooth and put bedliner on it, then mist and drip some green paint all over the box to match the cars paint. should look awesome.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

And paint the box the plan is going to be sand down smooth and put bedliner on it, then mist and drip some green paint all over the box to match the cars paint. should look awesome.

That will look awesome! I can't wait to see that, don't forget pics of the progress :P I love pics! :lol:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived