Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

Yeah, but poked my chest when she got sunburnt =P

The sunburn shows that much love and hard work went into building the box, several people bled in the construction of my system :cray: and got sunburnt. Watch out for screws, you got lucky, In a journey into the trunk to check something, i stabbed myself in the head on a screw, and my friend ripped his elbow open on a screw in the box. All these things add character. :good: <do I use that smiley too much? lol

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

The sunburn shows that much love and hard work went into building the box, several people bled in the construction of my system :cray: and got sunburnt. Watch out for screws, you got lucky, In a journey into the trunk to check something, i stabbed myself in the head on a screw, and my friend ripped his elbow open on a screw in the box. All these things add character. :good: <do I use that smiley too much? lol

I dig the smileys haha, and yeah man screws have given me my fair share, but i have gotten worse from aluminum heads and engine blocks. There is an expression that goes around my school ; Pain is temporary, pride lasts forever.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived