EclipseChris Posted April 8, 2010 Author Report Posted April 8, 2010 That will look awesome! I can't wait to see that, don't forget pics of the progress I love pics! Haha you and may many others, and i will for sure. I forgot to mention, i gave my mom a demo. I asked her just to put her head in the window because she wont like her ear drums getting blown, and she was scared to even put her head in haha. I was playing Say Yeah C&S by decaf and she loved it. I also gave a demo to this cute girl i was talkin to and it was like 9:00 so it was dark and i played Throw it up by Lil jon. When the bass hit she was reaching for the hu and it scared the crap out of her, i looked at her and all i could see were her pearly whites and i read, "i cant even hear myself". Later on she said it reminded her of sex XD. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
2000TACO Posted April 8, 2010 Report Posted April 8, 2010 looks very good for a first build.... keep it up! loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said: on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said: Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.
bassl0va Posted April 8, 2010 Report Posted April 8, 2010 Haha you and may many others, and i will for sure. I forgot to mention, i gave my mom a demo. I asked her just to put her head in the window because she wont like her ear drums getting blown, and she was scared to even put her head in haha. I was playing Say Yeah C&S by decaf and she loved it. I also gave a demo to this cute girl i was talkin to and it was like 9:00 so it was dark and i played Throw it up by Lil jon. When the bass hit she was reaching for the hu and it scared the crap out of her, i looked at her and all i could see were her pearly whites and i read, "i cant even hear myself". Later on she said it reminded her of sex XD. Im sure you'll become quite well known with this! A lot of fun is to be had with this she seemed to enjoy it then ! My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
EclipseChris Posted April 8, 2010 Author Report Posted April 8, 2010 looks very good for a first build.... keep it up! Thanks a bunch i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted April 8, 2010 Author Report Posted April 8, 2010 Im sure you'll become quite well known with this! A lot of fun is to be had with this she seemed to enjoy it then ! I certainly hope so. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
manofthehour Posted April 8, 2010 Report Posted April 8, 2010 nice build man! love the box My stuff '06 Scion xA: -Alpine iDa-x100 -Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack -Polk Audio db6501 (front components) -Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials) -2 RE Audio SEX12D4s -Cadence F1200-1D - Custom box tuned to 33Hz - Kinetik HC1400 - 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner - Big 3 My photography page
bassl0va Posted April 8, 2010 Report Posted April 8, 2010 I certainly hope so. I reckon you should get this metered. must be over 125 hopefully in the 130s too. It must be if it "feels like sex" My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
EclipseChris Posted April 8, 2010 Author Report Posted April 8, 2010 I reckon you should get this metered. must be over 125 hopefully in the 130s too. It must be if it "feels like sex" Haha i should but first i should finish the thing haha. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted April 8, 2010 Author Report Posted April 8, 2010 nice build man! love the box Thanks all credit goes to bcpballer64 he designed it i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
bassl0va Posted April 8, 2010 Report Posted April 8, 2010 Haha i should but first i should finish the thing haha. Yep finish it first, so it looks purdy, then we can see how many deebeez it puts out My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.