Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

i think however or whatever equip you used, you first biuld was wiked for a first timer. i like that you dont think it was that good. that'll make you try harder and strive for greatness. good jod man

Thanks a bunch man that actually means a lot. None of my friends know their ass from their noses when it comes to car audio, so they just come to me and sometimes it gets annoying. Hearing from people on here that they like my work, i am very honored.

Quit teasin and give us MOAAAR PICS!

=P

You think your first build was bad you shoulda seen mine =P

Haha I will post pics of it maybe tonight. =P

Wow at soldering... Why not use a butane torch? With a little iron that shit's gonna cool the minute it comes off the iron.

I used too much rosin and a butane soldering iron minus the tip, so it was like i used what you are supposed to use when you solder copper piping. Does that make any sense?

Yeah, nice!

Looking good, when is it 45 time? multiple 45s are annoying :P .

This is going to be great :good: !

New amp time though?

New amp when I get a job set job, my teachers and my (kind of) employer and i are working on setting up a co op system so i can work instead of go to school :yahoo:

MOAR PICS OF THE DD!!!

Haha more pics maybe tonight. De ja vu...

Edit; spelling

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

You ask and you shall receive. Moar pics.

DD3.jpg

DD2.jpg

DD.jpg

DD1-1.jpg

I am going to put the bolts through the wood and have the terminals on each side of the wood, not original i know but it should work nice.

DD1.jpg

I got some cheap 12 gauge from pepgirls... i mean pepboys, and i doubled it up and soldered them to terminals and electrical taped them then finally color coded them with the zipties.

Here is what i did for the corners, NOTE, these are not finished they will have some Great Stuff in the corners to make everything sound good and i think i will throw some body filler to smooth everything out.

DD4-1.jpg

DD4.jpg

DD5.jpg

^^^Drying with some weight on it^^^

Sub cut outs should be tomorrow then i have to cut the inside of the port and then smooth, then more glue and then carpet. I hope to go the extra mile and make some type of blocks or something to go on either side of the box, that fit to the trunk and then carpet them to make it look nice. If everything goes well i am going to hope for the end of this weekend the box will be finished.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Looking good man you should post a couple pics of your little injury you got...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Looking good man you should post a couple pics of your little injury you got...

I was going to but since the razor was brand new that the cut was too clean to show up on camera and it has dried together so i don't plan on ripping my thumb apart just to take a pic haha.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Lol ok dont blame ya on that man...btw the corner are looking good...just thinking tho you should prolly brace that sonnotube when you greatstuff it cause it will prolly pop off imo. looking good cant wait for the finished product.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Lol ok dont blame ya on that man...btw the corner are looking good...just thinking tho you should prolly brace that sonnotube when you greatstuff it cause it will prolly pop off imo. looking good cant wait for the finished product.

Sounds good didn't even think of that.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Hey man... i like your work. you're thinking of some creative shit that you dont see everyday. I myself am starting off at a small system, 1 Alpine Type E in a slot port box, still looking for an amp. But, i do have a spreadsheet and diagram drawn out for 2 18's, all out hifonics, pioneer, and Fi.

Very cool job you got goin here. I like it. B)

Guys, help me out! Subscribe to me! youtube.com/davescaraudio

snowmobiling videos, mostly CAR AUDIO VIDS! tips and howto's and just my projects!

New amp when I get a job set job, my teachers and my (kind of) employer and i are working on setting up a co op system so i can work instead of go to school :yahoo:

You lucky guy!

Some nice pics too :good: . It's a nice DD, makes me want to get my DCs even more :peepwall:

Progressing well, and good idea with the sonotube :good:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I remember what it was like as a kid without a job building a system, so my buddy gave me this amp I'm gonna see if it works and if it does you can have it just pay for shipping. And it came with an old pioneer amp you can have that too.

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

2001 EXPEDITION

6 RE MT 15" WITH TEAM PSI PARTS

4 ROCKFORD T30001BD

3 ROCKFORD T5002

6 DEKA GROUP 31 INTIMIDATOR BATTS

156 AT 42Hz at 12 volts (need more alternator)

usac outlaw in the kick door open

I remember what it was like as a kid without a job building a system, so my buddy gave me this amp I'm gonna see if it works and if it does you can have it just pay for shipping. And it came with an old pioneer amp you can have that too.

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

Man... thats too cool. i wish there was more generous people like you, that remember back in the day like our ages. hell i'm only 15, and i'm working on my build.

Kudos man. true respect.

Guys, help me out! Subscribe to me! youtube.com/davescaraudio

snowmobiling videos, mostly CAR AUDIO VIDS! tips and howto's and just my projects!

Archived