Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

i think most of us started out with house speakers in the backs of our cars with a small amp on them... just shows how much this car audio will grab u into it.

Yeah man, and its so funny to look back and think..."man i'm dumb"

=P

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Hopefully one of the last few updates, as i am getting pretty tired of it not being done.

Got a lot done today,

Filled in the last 2 corners with great stuff, also got some more in the car. ( dont worry i wont be competing)

update.jpg

The rest of the pics are of my side idea, basically i wanted it to look good and this is the first time i have tried something like this so there has been some screw ups and since im not done i expect more.

update2.jpg

update3-1.jpg

update3.jpg

update4.jpg

update4-1.jpg

I want to call them book ends, because if you imagine the sub box as books they go on the ends. Creative huh? Yeah i got the idea some place so i cant take credit.

Those "book ends" are getting carpet right now and tomorrow i will carpet the box and put it all in the car.

Thanks to everyone who has commented and read the log it really means a lot to me, it really does.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Very very nice man im digging it you did a really nice job with those corners man i like it a lot.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I think YOU will like the finished product :) btw i posted on that free photoshop thread too so maybe two people for one thing will move us to the top :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I think YOU will like the finished product :) btw i posted on that free photoshop thread too so maybe two people for one thing will move us to the top :)

Sounds good, i should have your logo on my car tomorrow or sunday.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

kid ive been watching you and your getting much better by leaps and bounds. keep it up

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

kid ive been watching you and your getting much better by leaps and bounds. keep it up

Thanks a lot man it honestly means a lot to me, i know i have said that a million times but i really appreciate it.

:good:

In that pic is the box upside down or is it the sub?

This is coming along nice and quick :)

Box is indeed upside down, and i have pics of it in the trunk and am too lazy to put them up, have an amp rack idea setup. I sent a pic to bcpballer64 and his first thought was sotm, i don't expect to even enter sotm but if he thinks it is worthy it must be a decent install, i am not happy about how the sides turned out but they are easy to take out and change up.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Box is indeed upside down, and i have pics of it in the trunk and am too lazy to put them up, have an amp rack idea setup. I sent a pic to bcpballer64 and his first thought was sotm, i don't expect to even enter sotm but if he thinks it is worthy it must be a decent install, i am not happy about how the sides turned out but they are easy to take out and change up.

I would enter it into SOTM, you never know, you might win :yahoo: .

I guess it's time for pics and vids :P

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived