tell me what ya think

main_pa.jpg

Like this? Clair S4's and Meyer SB1000's.

Cheers,

Mick

:djparty::slayer: ^holy fricken crap!

To the O/P they look nice, vids maybe? Only what happened to the glue on the single woofer one?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

main_pa.jpg

Like this? Clair S4's and Meyer SB1000's.

Cheers,

Mick

holy shit ya :woot: i think those could work ok..might have to buy a new house though :lol:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

id post vids but my cam crackles with the bass and its actually gorrila glue i didnt think it would get larger but it did like that yellow window stuff if i can get a friends cam or something ill deff post a video what are some key points that u would like me to get with the vid

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

id post vids but my cam crackles with the bass and its actually gorrila glue i didnt think it would get larger but it did like that yellow window stuff if i can get a friends cam or something ill deff post a video what are some key points that u would like me to get with the vid

why would you use gorrila glue to glue on a surround?

Use a vaccuum cleaner to pop out the dents in the dust caps. Just put it on low power.

And just for reference sake, my DD 6" monitors have more bass output than my dad's old 70's speakers with 12" woofers...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

i used gorrila glue becouse its the only glue i could find around here that said it could be used for foam and metal not one or the other it serves its purpose. bet ur 6s dont compare to mine lol. ive been eather looking around to build or a buy a 15" tower that size refering to the woofer. that and i saw steves towers and those are making me want to do something similar sept maybe with 12s by re.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I think it's ghetto.

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Archived