Scraping The Coast 07

Saltine

if this helps the rims are made by "MOZ" painted to match. im not trying to put the miami car scene down. i have seen some real nice quality jobs just these few cars were the hoopties that got paint with minimal to no body work, 100% 1 color interior nasty colors too and they sit on a fresh set of big rims.

lift kit looks like they cut some street sign polls up to lift the car. i could go on but wont

as for the gold fleetwood. it has a new lazer cut plexi plaque for the trunk that is a perfect match to the metal window plaque. the one pictured looks similar but this one is a perfect match

rcmobile did they start putting the mic on the dash. i know they were using the termlab but they kept putting it in the kick panel which we know in most cases reads higher

johnny was there in the red chevy 1500 hes from FI's message board. i wanted to watch the gold dodge with the big fi sticker on the back. i didnt see his setup and walked off before he got up. do you know what he had and what number he put up

they did put it in the kick most of the day, almost no one but a few of use would do the dash sealed.

i did dash sealed and posted a 149.1 at 47hz ,,,what i didnt know it was only usaci rules and they did not have a class for doing legal at that show. so the few of us who did run that way was all put into one pile. so with me being in the 0-1000watt mod class, i got my butt handed to me going against a guy with a wall of 6-15's and 15,000 watts but it was still fun.

i should have ran outlaw with the door open like everyone else. i would have won that class easy because outlaw score that won was only 145.5 hell i was posting more than that legal but it was still fun to get out and meet the new people.

I got to show lots of people what FI speakers were all about. there was so many people who said what is that, i never heard of them, are they any good..lol then they would sit in my truck and couldnt take it..lol All and all it was a good show

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

the truck with the big FI sticker i never seen him come though the lane. im sure i just missed it, it sounded good. i seen the red truck come though and i think he had a problem when he got up there.

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

• 2 months later...

yea that was fun. my truck is tuned at 30 so the btls play really good.

now i have a new box going in and finally put a real amp on them. i put the sound stream xxx-6500 on them ran at .5 ohms it really wangs now

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

the cady duuuly is sick

and i <3 that charger

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded