Wiring 2 tweets staight to H/U?

how would i go about wiring to tweeters (both in dash) straight to the H/U? figured id ask before i get my amp and door speakers, so ill only be running the tweets off the H/U and the rest is off a 4ch amp, witch brings me to my next question, would i have to run 2 remote wires? or would i be able to split it somewere, and depending and weather my H/U has 2 rca outputs( never really noticed and dont feel like pulling it out right now until i get my stuff) im prob just going to run a 3ft RCA's to my 4ch from my sub amp, yes i know ill be loosing fade control but eh really dont care. anyway ill shut up now, any replys are appricated.

edit: i have the infinity gold system which came stock, hence im asking cuz everything is ran to that amp.

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

whys that?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

i did it am running tweeters off my head unit and door speakers off separate amp .. they get pretty loud just off the head unit but of course would sound alot better and cleaner if hooked up to an amp like Logan said u got more adjustabilty and control with a separate amp i dont know if they would last long they got built in cross over and i added a separate one Ive had for a month and so far no problems... but i did wish they were hooked up to an amp but sometime in the near future they are lol ...

cowboys_logo.gif

You need a crossover for the tweeters because they can't play the lower frequency's. Most can't play below 3000hz or so. I'll assume you'll be running them at 4 or 8 ohms. Go to radio shack and ask them for audio capacitors. Run them in parallel with the + side of your tweeter wire.

You should be fine.. When it comes to adjusting them independently though. It just won't happen without a crossover.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

whys that?

because the tweets are hooked up to a crossover for a reason because they can only play certain frequencies, unless you got a bad ass deck with alot of adjustability and can change and cut off certain frequencies per speaker i wouldnt expect them to last long getting a full range

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

got cha, the dude from onlinecarstereo when i was asking him questions about this he had no idea wtf i was talking about hence i asked here :D

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived