Fleks Kable vs regular cable

k about to order wires for my big 3 should i buy flex wire or standard 1/0 power cable

thanks

either of them would be fine to use.

the only real difference will be that one is >more< flexible.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

My opinion of the super high, super thin strand count is that it sucks. The super thin strands are like trying to stand up a wet noodle in a cup.

I find that the wire will not keep its position as you twist it together long enough to cleanly get it into a terminal. Where the standard K stranding will hold it's shape just fine.

i have also noticed that it does not lock into a terminal quite as tight as a larger stranding wire.

If you are using a quality welding wire, it will be just as flexible if not more flexible then any other wire in the market.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i always order the flex stuff just incase i need to use it elsewhere too

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Just in case you don't think welding wire can flex i will include a pic.

DSCN0745.jpg

That Is 4/0 wire And it flexes just fine ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'd have to agree with king on this one... https://weldingsupply.securesites.com/cgi-bin/einstein.pl?Next::1:UNDEF:OR:terms::PA#A2 is where I now purchase all of my wire from. It's a bit cheaper and just as flexible in most cases. Unless you need it to make loops all day long of course..

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Archived