Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

it doesnt stay at 30 tho, thats just the lowest note

i see, i havent listened to it yet, but i think in your thread it ssaid ( 30 ) beside it.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

dude decaf,i just started downloading your music to my blackberry last night (or figured out how to get it on there anyways) and the whole way to work today i was like omg i have been so deprived..ive got music that slams like no fucking other and subs didnt even get funky all the way to work..good quality hard hitting shit...ive been accually getting a little anxiety making a playlist on my phone to listen to while im cruizin cause i see certain hertz ie 38 or 43 and so on beside the songs and im like mother FUCKER i know them songs are gona kill my damn tahoe...on another note..will you marry me? lulz

Can't go wrong with ANY off Decaf's handy work...... It makes my explorer look like it's gonna EXPLODE. :clapping:

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

i see, i havent listened to it yet, but i think in your thread it ssaid ( 30 ) beside it.

yeah when there are more than 3 or 4 notes i dont list them all, i just list the lowest so people know incase they are tuned higher/cant play lows

dude decaf,i just started downloading your music to my blackberry last night (or figured out how to get it on there anyways) and the whole way to work today i was like omg i have been so deprived..ive got music that slams like no fucking other and subs didnt even get funky all the way to work..good quality hard hitting shit...ive been accually getting a little anxiety making a playlist on my phone to listen to while im cruizin cause i see certain hertz ie 38 or 43 and so on beside the songs and im like mother FUCKER i know them songs are gona kill my damn tahoe...on another note..will you marry me? lulz

i told you a long time ago to jump on the bandwagon, glad ur aboard

Can't go wrong with ANY off Decaf's handy work...... It makes my explorer look like it's gonna EXPLODE. :clapping:

thanks greg

ive been messing with those... a few are promising so far... you damn rock heads are making things difficult :rolleyes:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg