rock for car audio

Mushroomhead - 12 hundred It has some crazy sweeps half way through it.

Korn - Dead Bodies Everywhere It starts out with heavy sweeps. Anything Korn really. Are you looking for rap style sustained bass within rocks songs or what are you looking for? Cause All that Remains, Sevendust, Bullet for my Valentine the list goes on for days of beat-your-chest-in double bass.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Korn - Dead Bodies Everywhere It starts out with heavy sweeps. Anything Korn really. Are you looking for rap style sustained bass within rocks songs or what are you looking for? Cause All that Remains, Sevendust, Bullet for my Valentine the list goes on for days of beat-your-chest-in double bass.

If you want some beat-your-chest double bass, check out the song "My Fears have Become Phobias" by As Blood Runs Black. The last 35 seconds or so of the song has some of the fastest double bass I've ever heard. It's up there with the chorus of "This Calling" by All That Remains. Sounds a little faster even.

I ussually don't listen to rock, but I think I'm going to try out all of the albums suggested in this thread.

Are any albums from Sum 41 or Blink 182 good?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

ive used dead bodies everywhere before it is pretty good and so is a lot of korn but im just looking for anything just wanted some opinions

If you want some beat-your-chest double bass, check out the song "My Fears have Become Phobias" by As Blood Runs Black. The last 35 seconds or so of the song has some of the fastest double bass I've ever heard. It's up there with the chorus of "This Calling" by All That Remains. Sounds a little faster even.

i love some good double bass i think lamb of god has some of the best sounding ive heard imho

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226