Apparently in my area its illegal to do this. i was sittin in a krogers parking lot after i had left work about to get out and buy some food. and i get a text from my now ex about her tellin me she had cheated blah blah blah. anyways this forced me to sit in my car an extra minute or 2 to call her a few names. i decide i dont feel like cooking anymore so i hop into the nearby mcdonalds drivethru. as i sit there i watch a cop slow creep past me into the parking lot next to the drive thru and then one pops up behind me. as i drive out after i get my food they flick me to pull over. 3 more fuckin cars show up and as theyre cuffin me up one says 'oh we got quite the flashy car here' and then they go to town searchin my car claimin they got a call that a black guy in a dark colored car was selling drugs. after 30 minutes of them rippin through my shit they find some rolled up dynamat i had left over from doin my trunk lid. the cop that finds it waves it in the air and they ask what it was so im like 'wtf does it look like read the motherfuckin thing' then they finally uncuff me and i start bitchin. so they say 'well look at it from our point of view if we get that kind of call we have to treat it like its true' i was so pissed i was literally about to throw a punch. fuckin hate cops.

oh and before anyone says it no i wasnt doin anythin illegal. didnt even have the system on or nothin

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

What the hell? Been through the same shit before too man. "We got a call a green chevy pickup was doing drug deals" Cuffed me and my friend man handled us like fuck, threw us in the back of cop cars and tore his truck to fucking pieces for like half an hour. Fucking cops. :angry:

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

I read the "Oh quite the flashy car here" part and automatically looked at your sig to see what you had, when I saw the focus I was like wtf? Not dissing your car or anything cause yes its nice, but its nothing that makes me think "Oh drug dealer for sure" lol. Looks like a regular car. lol

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

damn it sucks, have had my car searched twice within like 3 weeks and both times they didnt find shit and wasted my time i was like wtf did i do? both times it was cause i was out driving around with my windows down at like 12:30 pm(going home, had just got off work). they said i looked suspicious. i was pissed!

I read the "Oh quite the flashy car here" part and automatically looked at your sig to see what you had, when I saw the focus I was like wtf? Not dissing your car or anything cause yes its nice, but its nothing that makes me think "Oh drug dealer for sure" lol. Looks like a regular car. lol

ITS NOT A FUCKEDUS lol its a fusion, and apparently if a black guy isnt in a pos suv or car he must be doin somethin illegal. cause apparently black people only know how to sell drugs(ive had people on more than one occasion ask me)

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Dwb? Driving while black? That's messed up but expect it to happen if you match the description my cousin spent his whole vagas trip in jail.. They held him until they caught the right guy, I take it my cousin would of been doing someone elses time!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

pull a Michael Jackson... go white lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

that sucks...cops are morons. when i was 16 i was with 2 friends of mine and we were parked in a parking lot trying to meet up with a friend. while we were sitting there someone pulls next to us and starts staring hard. the kid never showed up and 2 minutes down the road 10 cops pulled us over thinking we were selling drugs and searched the car and shit...