elastic Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 i surfed in the www and found earthquake woofers. does anyone run these woofers? im interested in the subzero. my 15 L7 build my youtube channel with lots of L7 videos
dwright27 Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 i havent heard much about earthquake in quite sometime. buddy had 2 12's doing mid - high 40s iirc 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
elastic Posted April 6, 2010 Author Report Posted April 6, 2010 what kind of music do they perform bets at? my 15 L7 build my youtube channel with lots of L7 videos
Moti Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 Last time I heard about those was on pimp my ride... LOL
CaptainzPlanetz Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 I would like to see one of the Holees in action, and if they will take there 7000rms rating. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
G_skillz81 Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 I would like to see one of the Holees in action, and if they will take there 7000rms rating. they won"t make it for very long at 7k We have these over here, make great doorstops and whatnot.....a friend of mine has a Holees 15 that he's trying in an SPL application, I'll let you guys know what comes out of it if he ever gets his Earthquake 10k amp fixed 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/ Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10" Shok-wiring & RCA's XS Power D6500 Mechman 320A Sundown Audio Russia http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81
melonhead Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 They used to be decent back in the day but I don't know about now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.