How long does it take you?

oh ya, i did do a deck install the other day for my friend n it was like a 30min job n that was takein time to show him how it all works n what knot n showin him my tools

i got about all tools u need for car audio work ecept a rta lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

it will take about 3-5 days to install it and then when you get it in your never happy so you are never finished installing.IMO

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

I take forever on anything I install except head units. It seems like anything else that should take a short amount of time ends up taking HOURS.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

hell itde probly take me 4 days to a week. depending on the car and how focused i was. big job no doubt!!

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

As stated already,it really depends on the vehicle,available parts,time after working a full time job,etc.For me,by myself,a full blown system like this would take a couple months,or more,simply b/c i'm either too tired after work,or don't have quite all the parts on hand,or more so,nothing just "drops" right in.An hr a night here or there until it's done.And of course everything has to be "custom" mount this or "have to fabricate that" type of situation.

Edit:

I read the thread wrong...i was taking into account having to build a box,tint the windows,installing remote start and alarm,and then everything else that was mentioned earlier.Either way,it takes time.No need to rush it.

ok so i dont feel as bad now..lol... it took me 5 hours to get a hole,grommet, and 1/0 ran through the fire wall... a trip to town was included... i never seem to have everything i need...or cant find it if i do...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Well my build log will start pretty soon in about a month or so...

I'm doing all my sound deadner spl sludge, 8 runs of 1/0 4 alts, double din headunit, rca's, 4 sets of component's... fiberglassing amp rack... building my box fiberglassing that, building my battery rack, 16 runs of 1/0 just for the sub amp.. fiberglassing amp rack for the two 4 channel's the 3sixty.2 and all the cross overs... getting the box beelined... I say it will take me 2 FULL weekends since I work 40-60 hours a week monday-friday... ill start my build log around may... :)

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

and cant leave out takeing time to take pics, it took me like 10min to take 5 pics lol, my cam takes good pics but takes to long to get the flash ready

if i stop n take pics it will take me a month to do something i can in a day, i dont take breaks, i take some bottles of water outside wit me and some coolade packets and i get to work, doesnt matter how hot it is or not, i still do it cause i love me bass :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

4 hrs is what it took to do da burban door speakers

to squeeze my hu and eq in the same hole another 4

ran wires 1hr

secondary batts 2 hrs

now gettin the box in the burban is hard since the box weighs more than me and subs half my weight bout 3 hrs = 14 hrs

not to bad if i may say!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

I would say about 2-3 days based on what you have listed. Maybe a tad longer because I would not be familiar with the car. More like a full day if I am real familiar with the car like I am with Ford products :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived