XS Power

Need to replace OEM battery up-front

My current battery is 11.75" x 7.5" x 7.25" and I believe I could increase in all three measurements, but not much in width (7.5"). But I'm planning on upgrading to an AQ 2200d for a DC Audio XL 18 in the middle of May, when my classes end. I want to get the H/O Alt, Battery, and Big 3 done first before ordering the subs/amp. Also the battery or batteries that I need will be for future 2 AQ 2200d's and a AQ4x90. So, if I can get by with one XS batt up front for the one 2200d and 4 channel amp that would be best. Then order the other batt(s) later.

I am pretty sure I know what I need in terms of power, but not sure what will fit in terms of LxWxH. What would you do for a similar setup.

Thanks.

Edited by memphisBred

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

My current battery is 11.75" x 7.5" x 7.25" and I believe I could increase in all three measurements, but not much in width (7.5"). But I'm planning on upgrading to an AQ 2200d for a DC Audio XL 18 in the middle of May, when my classes end. I want to get the H/O Alt, Battery, and Big 3 done first before ordering the subs/amp. Also the battery or batteries that I need will be for future 2 AQ 2200d's and a AQ4x90. So, if I can get by with one XS batt up front for the one 2200d and 4 channel amp that would be best. Then order the other batt(s) later.

I am pretty sure I know what I need in terms of power, but not sure what will fit in terms of LxWxH. What would you do for a similar setup.

Thanks.

Depending on how much room you have to play with it looks like the D6500 would work for you, and would give you about 3000watts as a starting battery. All of our dimensions are listed on the site www.4xspower.com

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg