i went to home depot and asked them about peel and seal and they didnt know what it was so we looked in the two places that the guy told us we could look and i saw this

foam-foiladhesive.jpg

Description

For both heating and air conditioner ducts. Conforms to corners. Stops vibration.

* Eco Options approved product

* For both heating and air conditioner ducts.

* Conforms to corners

* Stops vibration.

* MFG Brand Name : Thermwell

Would this be the stuff if so i got it anyway and if it is the wrong stuff i can take it back. The people down here dont know or atleast the people we asked didnt know

Edited by white_boi_audio

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

thanks but doesnt it look the same to you

i paid 16 bucks for the roll i bought which is the pic i posted

should i take it back and go to lowes and buy peal and seal or with this work just as good?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

damn. at ace, we have an equivalent thing to that. i cant remember what its called right off the top of my head. it comes in the size, and one size bigger. the size i believe it like 10.99, and the next size is 20.99. i was thinking of picking some up when i get a new truck.....

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

thanks but doesnt it look the same to you

i paid 16 bucks for the roll i bought which is the pic i posted

should i take it back and go to lowes and buy peal and seal or with this work just as good?

what you posted is foam, peel'n seal is rubberized asphalt adheisive.

damn. at ace, we have an equivalent thing to that. i cant remember what its called right off the top of my head. it comes in the size, and one size bigger. the size i believe it like 10.99, and the next size is 20.99. i was thinking of picking some up when i get a new truck.....

can you get a small sample of it so we can compare the two (peel n seal and Ace brand)

hell a pic would work too, if its similar I will goto ace and get the bigger roll as I still need more I have allready used 2 & 1/2 rolls.