s-blazer bag setup opinions

anybody wanna give me some ideas on a bag setup that'll hold up to some substantial weight in an s-blazer?

any help would be appreciated...im not sure on an exact weight but im gonna have walled four 18s in there and i just wonder if a traditional setup will work i still want it to have a decent ride to... let me hear what you guys think

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

anybody wanna give me some ideas on a bag setup that'll hold up to some substantial weight in an s-blazer?

any help would be appreciated...im not sure on an exact weight but im gonna have walled four 18s in there and i just wonder if a traditional setup will work i still want it to have a decent ride to... let me hear what you guys think

give wL<3bass a pm. he's got bags on the rear of his blazer to support weight. hes got a pretty good setup and helps alot with body roll and bumps.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

give wL<3bass a pm. he's got bags on the rear of his blazer to support weight. hes got a pretty good setup and helps alot with body roll and bumps.

alright ill do that

please continue opinions

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

The damn things going to explode and your worried about suspension lol.

hey man you gotta be able to hold the shit up until it does :P lol check out the thread i got in off topic about the damn windshield the pics bigger lol

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

a good bag setup will hold a lot of weight, more than you will put in there. You run into issues with the gas tank being in the way if you want a triangulated 4 link or if you want it to lay all the way out so look into suicide doors setup, they have the S-Series rides down to a science. A 3 link with bags on the bars or a 2 link bag on bars with a watts link would be good to look into.

What are your expectations with this? what size wheels and how low do you want to lay out? The bags have to be done before the wall cause you will end up tubing your floor and wheel wells in the back if you want it low on anything bigger than 18's or 20's.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

My buddy has a normal 4 link with a panhard bar, but has his bags mounted behind the axle, that way there is less leverage on the bag. The down side is less lift, but it works in his setup fine.

a good bag setup will hold a lot of weight, more than you will put in there. You run into issues with the gas tank being in the way if you want a triangulated 4 link or if you want it to lay all the way out so look into suicide doors setup, they have the S-Series rides down to a science. A 3 link with bags on the bars or a 2 link bag on bars with a watts link would be good to look into.

What are your expectations with this? what size wheels and how low do you want to lay out? The bags have to be done before the wall cause you will end up tubing your floor and wheel wells in the back if you want it low on anything bigger than 18's or 20's.

the suicide doors kits are what im looking into they are the company i used on my last project and i was really pleased with it... but i am gonna do the chassis and body before system and interior im gonna do a traditional three inch body drop as well and with tubs and a notch cover in the back i wanna lay out with twenty twos as of now thats the plan but its subject to change, but thats is what im hoping for

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

My buddy has a normal 4 link with a panhard bar, but has his bags mounted behind the axle, that way there is less leverage on the bag. The down side is less lift, but it works in his setup fine.

i think the four link is what im gonna go with i just wanna look at the pros and cons of all options ahead of time and when i decide what im gonna go with im gonna sit down and draw the whole thing out and look at it from that angle

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Archived