DC Sound Lab

got my new level 4XL 15"

i forgot my friend used my amp tp see how a 1000/1 would push his sub and when he did he changed all the settings and when my cousin came over today we tweaked it so now its really beating. my trunk is bout to jump off and my back bumper is bout to fall off and my poor sunroof lol

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Chevy Impala (Daily Driver)

Pioneer touchscreen w/navi

1 DC XL 15" (around 4cuft ported box)

1 AQ2200

1 AQ90x4

Memphis MClass 6.5s (front doors)

Memphis MClass 6x9s (rear deck)

stock alt & front batt; 1 Red top in the trunk

139.2db sealed (on my old JL1000/1)

140.0db outlaw (on my old JL1000/1)

1992 Chevy S-10 Ext cab. (project car)

Coming Soon: Bagged with some kind of wall.

Looks good man! After about two weeks of good beating, mine has started to play noticeably lower and louder. Get some more power and let her break in, then start throwing out the idea of needing two to get loud... lol

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

i cant get enough of it lol. by far the best sounding sub i have EVER had and i have had quite a few different subs from my first sony 12's from circuit city to audiobahn 15's then 12's and different audiobahn 12's in a bandpass, then orion 10, mtx 12's, jl W7 10, 2 jl W3 10's, jl W7 13.5, 2 memphis 15's and kicker L7 15. it is so clear and strong i love it!! im looking for reasons to go ride around haha. i will never own another brand other than DC. april 24th they having a crank it up around here so ima go and see what kind of numbers its putting up just to see. with it tuned around 30Hz i dont think it will be super high but im hoping at least 140's. my 2 audiobahn 15's did 141.9db, my 2 audiobahn 12's did 140.2db and my JL W7 10 did 136.2db and that was all with the box the company suggests you build so ill see

Edited by rboudreaux77

1 AQ2200

1 AQ90x4

• 3 weeks later...

i cant get enough of it lol. by far the best sounding sub i have EVER had and i have had quite a few different subs from my first sony 12's from circuit city to audiobahn 15's then 12's and different audiobahn 12's in a bandpass, then orion 10, mtx 12's, jl W7 10, 2 jl W3 10's, jl W7 13.5, 2 memphis 15's and kicker L7 15. it is so clear and strong i love it!! im looking for reasons to go ride around haha. i will never own another brand other than DC. april 24th they having a crank it up around here so ima go and see what kind of numbers its putting up just to see. with it tuned around 30Hz i dont think it will be super high but im hoping at least 140's. my 2 audiobahn 15's did 141.9db, my 2 audiobahn 12's did 140.2db and my JL W7 10 did 136.2db and that was all with the box the company suggests you build so ill see

Nice man! I have (2) 13W7's and I want to get rid of them so I can get (2) lvl 4 XL 15's....I've been debating on whether or not I should go through all the trouble of trying to sell everything (subs and amp) and have to build a new box but it sounds like it would be worth it! The 13W7's sound good but I want something louder! Haha!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Nice man, I should be getting my LVL4XL 15" next week, hoping also to have Rusty send me a custom dustcap for it too.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Nice man! I have (2) 13W7's and I want to get rid of them so I can get (2) lvl 4 XL 15's....I've been debating on whether or not I should go through all the trouble of trying to sell everything (subs and amp) and have to build a new box but it sounds like it would be worth it! The 13W7's sound good but I want something louder! Haha!

i liked the W7 mine got loud and sounded good but when i got rid of my tahoe it was in i sold it to my cousin and he put it in his 350Z now im trying to get him to get some DC subs too lol

1 AQ2200

1 AQ90x4

How much did this run you if you dont mind me asking? You can PM if you want im curious.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.