Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

What would you guys do to get more bass to hit inside your vehicle (cars only). I thought about drilling a hole between my 6x9's and have the port shooting between them.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Posted

I am interested in this topic as well. My current configuration is killing my carbon fiber trunk, not to mention my spl levels...I wonder if anyone out there has the sub facing forward, trunk sealed off with there port coming through the rear deck??? I wonder how it would sound? External port

Posted

Well I just talked to my SPL xpert buddy, he said to face the subs toward the front.Im sealing my trunk off with a lil art work and im preety sure if you listen to bass tracks like dj magic mike or bassotronics he should tear peoples heads off.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Posted

im gonna seal mine off also but magnet faces the trunk and plexi glass on both sides. SLAMMINNNNNNNNNN

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Posted

wall off the trunk, have subs and ports firing into the cabin, your trunk wont rattle anymore and your number will go upppppppp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1666 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...